Walkers of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will you walk the path of peace or destruction?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Photobucket

Welcome to Walkers of War, an Original, Non-Cannon, Free-For-All RolePlay. New members are always welcome so JOIN us! Now!
Photobucket
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation

RP Time
Weather
Staff

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
Oddness in a foreign Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 3:54 pm by Sutoka

» Sommersturm
Oddness in a foreign Land - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:37 am by 

» [2008] Viva La Vida Or Death
Oddness in a foreign Land - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:02 am by 

» [2008] Viva La Vida Or Death
Oddness in a foreign Land - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:02 am by 

» Tube Catcher 2013
Oddness in a foreign Land - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:22 am by 

» Sand, Sand, Oh LOOK! More sand..... (open)
Oddness in a foreign Land - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:39 pm by ChrisJenova

» Festival and Death Swoons (Open)
Oddness in a foreign Land - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:33 pm by Fiddleback

» Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]}
Oddness in a foreign Land - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:39 pm by Azriel

» Lola Catherine Antoinette Montoya
Oddness in a foreign Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:15 pm by Azriel

Affiliates
free forum

Oddness in a foreign Land

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Viral-Xerasu

Viral-Xerasu

Oddness in a foreign Land - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oddness in a foreign Land   Oddness in a foreign Land - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:10 pm

The male coughed a bit, gripping his hood as he did so, pulling it tighter around his head. Viral looked around, being careful as to keep his face hidden, then he stood up, and simply sat back down. "Sorry to give you trouble" He said in a rasped voice, then turning back to the counter and letting a heavy sigh of relief out."

He ordered a glass of water, downing it and standing back up. He was wabbling a bit as he walked over to the doorway, and sat down at the nearest table with a view of the group.
Back to top Go down
Douglas Jaliji

Douglas Jaliji

PostSubject: Re: Oddness in a foreign Land   Oddness in a foreign Land - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:48 pm

Douglas sat back down in the booth and puth is hands on his book again. He opened it and flipped through the pages. "Well, I guess I will study more, unless we have something to do." He said and looked at Mizu. "Do we have something else to do?" He asked, as he flipped the pages to chapter four. He wanted to get this spell studied, because what if he was caught in close combat. The spell was fast while others took a little bit of time. He didn't mind helping others, but he would like to study in between times when he is not needed.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Fydan

Mizu Fydan

PostSubject: Re: Oddness in a foreign Land   Oddness in a foreign Land - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:57 pm

"I'm sorry if I am bothering you, Mister Jaliji." The woman said before bowing her head a bit. "It was a pleasure to meet you, same to you sir, though I did not catch your name." She smiled at the man before slipping past the medic and towards the exit of the tavern. Her eyes glanced at the man that had shifted to a different seat as she made her way out and turned to her right, moving deeper into the city. She couldn't help the want to explore.

However, she needed an Inn. She went deeper into the town, soon finding one that seemed rather decent. Making her way inside, the woman run a small bell to get the attnention of a rather rounded man. "What do you- Oh my! Good evening ma'am and welcome. Please, please. What may I help you with?" The man said as he eyes the female. She only smiled as she placed down two gold pieces. "A room please, preferably one with a view of the city." She stated before the man nodded and grabbed a key, handing it to her. His eyes never left the woman's body but she ignored it as she walked up the stairs to the door which was labeled the number 13 just like her room key.

Once the female entered she closed the door behind her and opened the drapery of her room, revealing the dimming sky. The sun was setting over the city, which was a beautiful sight to see. The woman sighed before removing her bag from over her shoulder and leaving it upon the bed. She then left the room and locked it, making her way down the stairs and back out into the town's square.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ikari

Tenshi Ikari

PostSubject: Re: Oddness in a foreign Land   Oddness in a foreign Land - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:51 pm

The man would sigh abit as he had blanked out for a moment, thinking of what that object was and why it had suddenly appeared. Although suddenly the lady suddenly took her greeting and left before he could even give her his name. Disappointed by her rush, he glanced at the man who was reading. "So, is that a spell book of some sort?" He had taken out a small yellow potion bottle that was labeled 'M+'. "This potion here will temporary increase your maximum mana for a couple of days with no side effects."

The man blinked at him, trying to catch his attention as he had his full attention in the book. He placed the bottle by him as he sighed. "So, what's your name good sir? I seem to have forgotten to ask sooner." He leaned back abit as he waited for a response from the book worm.
Back to top Go down
Viral-Xerasu

Viral-Xerasu

PostSubject: Re: Oddness in a foreign Land   Oddness in a foreign Land - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:56 pm

Viral had sat there, quietly. He watched as the woman left, and as the other male put the mana increasing potion in-front of the scholarly one. Viral was not one to people watch, and didn't enjoy sitting idly about, but in this case, it may hold a firm product for him. The male waved to the bartender, and ordered another round of whiskey, this time black cherry whiskey. He liked the sweetness that went along with the burning sensation of the alcohol, how the flavor complimented the oils of the whiskey.

He continued to silently observe the remaining two men, he might track down the other woman later, but these two were immensely interesting. Plus, he did like this taverns whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oddness in a foreign Land   Oddness in a foreign Land - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oddness in a foreign Land
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Walkers of War :: The World :: Barlavaria and Ellesmaria :: Chateu` Defron-
Jump to: