Walkers of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will you walk the path of peace or destruction?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Photobucket

Welcome to Walkers of War, an Original, Non-Cannon, Free-For-All RolePlay. New members are always welcome so JOIN us! Now!
Photobucket
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation

RP Time
Weather
Staff

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
A stop at home EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 3:54 pm by Sutoka

» Sommersturm
A stop at home EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:37 am by 

» [2008] Viva La Vida Or Death
A stop at home EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:02 am by 

» [2008] Viva La Vida Or Death
A stop at home EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:02 am by 

» Tube Catcher 2013
A stop at home EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:22 am by 

» Sand, Sand, Oh LOOK! More sand..... (open)
A stop at home EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:39 pm by ChrisJenova

» Festival and Death Swoons (Open)
A stop at home EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:33 pm by Fiddleback

» Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]}
A stop at home EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:39 pm by Azriel

» Lola Catherine Antoinette Montoya
A stop at home EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:15 pm by Azriel

Affiliates
free forum

A stop at home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiddleback

A stop at home Empty
PostSubject: A stop at home   A stop at home EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:23 am

Jeni arrived home after a small break of being across country. She had again been in another cross country horse race and she had come in 1st. The fact of the matter was that she hadn't been home in a while and she was going to enjoy her time here. She lived upper regents of Ellesmaria. She hated to have Jace know where she lived. But the people here were poor and there was less likely of a chance that anyone would come looking for her here. She unlocked all five locks on her door and shoved it open closing it behind her. She didn't bother locking it. No one would come in and bother her.

She hung her heavy brown croc coat on the hanger just inside her door and turned on the lights of her very small one bedroom flat. She pulled open the curtains and opened a window. She unloaded the weapons on her body lining them up in the small vault in her room. She did however leave her hunting knife out to be sharpened and polished. She changed out of her day clothes, and quickly jumped in the shower.

Upon getting out she pulled on an over sized t-shirt and boxer shorts to sleep in she climbed into the seal of her open window and let one of her feet outside hang outside and the other rest against the wall on the inside of the sitting window. She started humming to herself and began sharpening and cleaning her blade while looking at the stars. Some times she truely missed her childhood and wished for a simpler life. She didn't mind being a walker. But her place in society was never secure and just as easily as something could be given to her, something could be taken away. She had left Porthos in a barn just down the hill and was certain he would befall no danger. The shop owner was someone she had known from a while ago, and she knew she could trust him.
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

A stop at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stop at home   A stop at home EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:44 am

Jace sighed looking over files at his office he felt alone in this place. there was no one here who he could truly trust. He was the only forest elf he knew of in this land, and everyone else was as human as they got. he sighed not really knowing what to do the reports seemed boring to him and so he tossed them aside regardless of there importance he had no want to look over them.

he got up from his chair and decided that there was no point to staying in his office. Jace sighed walking threw the city of ellesmeria. He didn't really have anywhere to go as a councilmen he had his own house but he didn't really feel like going home. he soon found himself lost in the upper districts of the city. a heavily residental naborhood he blinked not recognizing anything.

"Crap where am I?" he blinked as he walked threw the residental naiborhood his eyes open for anything he recognized and thats when he came to Jeni's house. he could tell it was hers becouse she was sitting right in the window. he smiled having found something familiar in this city. "Greetings Jeni!" he called out to her in a polite tone and waved at her.
Back to top Go down
Fiddleback

A stop at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stop at home   A stop at home EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:01 am

After alittle while she decided to turn on some music on an old record player. The sound was a welcoming one to her and she hummed along softly with the waltzing tune. She leaned back into the window seal and put her legs straight up against the wall so she was making a perfect V with her body. She kept cleaning away at her knife and was about to turn in when she heard her name being called. She pulled her long wet hair off of one of her shoulders and shifted it to the other shoulder. She looked down and saw Jace standing there. Her jaw dropped and then she quickly collected herself. She put her hands out infront of her and stood up. "Stay there. She said and quickly made her way to the front door, grabbing a pencil off of her desk and quickly twirling it around in her hair creating a messy bun.

She yanked the door open and quickly ushered Jace inside. And then locked the door. She walked him over to her couch and had him sit down. "What are you doing?" She asked and sat down across from him. "It's not safe for you to be here." She said watching him, her eyes alittle weary from all of the traveling she had done.
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

A stop at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stop at home   A stop at home EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:22 am

Jace blinked in confusion as he was tossed into the home and ushered into a seat. and then blinked even more awkwardly as the young woman said it was dangerious for him to be out here. dispite appearances Jace could take care of himself, and the idea that the city streets were dangerious to him he shook his head. when he had first arrived in this city he had lived off those streets, nothing more then an outcast and a street rat he had fallen from grace, but in a year he changed that and became what he was today.

"I am not a newborn, contrary to belief i could take care of myself in most situations, as to what i am doing." there jace wen't silent he didn't really want to admit that he was lost or that he was in need of familiar company. he thought for a moment about what to say and what he could admit both to himself and to those around him. "I was out for a night time stroll, and i happened by your house."

it was the inbetween not quite a lie and not really the truth, the half way point. he hadn't been looking for her house he had happened upon it by chance though this was a good thing. it meant he wasn't alone, and he could find his way back to his office or home in the morning. he smiled and blinked trying to think if there was anything he would want to talk about. there were many things but topics would have to be eased into she looked tiered and he didn't want to stress her.
Back to top Go down
Fiddleback

A stop at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stop at home   A stop at home EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:32 am

She smiled a bit as she stood and listened to him as he explained that he had been out on a walk. She would have believed him if he hadn't had have paused. She entered the small kitchen and came back with a glass of purified water for both her and him. She handed it to him and then sat down on the window seal still able to see him and for him to see her. "You were lonely weren't you?" She asked. She wasn't trying to make fun of him, it was her honest question. It was a strange feeling, to be alone. You could be in someones arms and feel a million miles away from them. It was nothing to be ashamed about. Some times the company people kept, just wasn't enough.

"Do you usually stay up this late?" She asked clearing her throat. She wasn't much one for talking or having a serious conversation. She was more of the action type. But she didn't mind a decent conversation with the right type of person, and she had a feeling that their conversation tonight would possibly be very very personal.
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

A stop at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stop at home   A stop at home EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 3:08 am

Jace sighed his pause had given him away it seemed. he was always tactful about what he said but he didn't really know how to respond to that. he sighed as he took up the water. taking a small sip he sighed clearing his own throat and sitting back into the sofa. "I am often lonely, but when it comes down to it this was a chance meeting. I ended up getting lost in thought and by proxy, lost in the street."

Jace came clean no use to hiding he could already tell that there was a lot to explain or at least a lot to talk about. for once he seemed to have the attention of someone who was willing to listen, and that was comforting. he wasn't used to talking personally to many years he had spent in formal debate. "My work requires long hours, I am one of the most powerful people in the world, and so long hours are a must. but what about you? it would be long after your hours, what brings you up this late?"
Back to top Go down
Fiddleback

A stop at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stop at home   A stop at home EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 3:23 am

She carefully listened to his plight and was intruiged by him even more. "You could be in a room surrounded by people and you some times feel like your screaming at the top of your lungs and no one even notices. I know how that feels. I've felt the same way for years. Thats one of the reasons I tend to either be alone or with my horse." She said leaning forward on her seat and drinking down some of her own water. She smiled as he felt he could tell her that he had gotten lost. "Some times were so lost in our own thoughts that our bodies get lost as well." She said as if she were quoting some great phylosipher.

She thought about what he was saying and then he asked a question as to what she was doing up this late. She simply smiled at him, her smile was soft and warm. A thing that was out of place for someone like her. There was one thing that could bring her peace. She turned to look outside. "I am often up this late. The stars. They are what bring me peace and comfort. Until I am dead, they are the one thing that I can find whole peace in. They are gods way of giving me comfort." She said smiling again. "I wasn't always destined for the life I have, but God saw it fit to put me in this life and I will not refuse what he wants. There are no coincidences." She said. She wasn't religious, but she did believe in God.
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

A stop at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stop at home   A stop at home EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:12 pm

Jace was indifferent to the thought of god, if he did exist then it would probably be him who was the final judge of Jace's actions. if he didn't then it would be history that would show which side of the moral compass he stood on. either way Jace was not the one who would decide what his actions stood for. "I do agree that there are no coincidences, but i don't think its a god that holds that, I believe in fate, though i didn't always."

Jace's eyes glazed over as if he was watching a memory. He shuddered slightly as if his memory turned sour or was just unpleasant. "Did you know magic is forbidden among the forest elves? it causes nothing but problems and so we did away with it a long time ago, and so when I took up magic I was made an outcast."

He moved his finger over the rim of the glass moving the water with his motions. creating a small contaned whirlpool. he sighed "I think ive been alone ever since that day." he spoke out loud but clearly the thought was mostly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Fiddleback

A stop at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stop at home   A stop at home EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:42 pm

Jeni sat there and listened to him. It felt good to finally have a decent conversation with someone. So she could tune out the hum drum droll of her existance. As Jace's eyes glazed over she wondered why, she had it on strict authority to never think of the past, and now most of her memories that washed away like footprints on a beach. She looked up at Jace and sighed softly. "It wasn't right what your people did. Unfortunately fair isn't an option, you have to fight for what you want and take whats yours by force if need be." She stated boldly.

[color=green]"Some times it's better to be alone. Then you can't be hurt by anyone, which is why I went into this line of business. To be alone."[/color=green] She said shrugging and hugging her knees. A sign that she was feeling lonely. She watched Jace and then looked about her small apartment. "Did you want a drink or some fruit?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

A stop at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stop at home   A stop at home EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 3:24 pm

"I am fine with just the water thank you." he listened to her reasoning but it odly sounded hollow. she had told him once that she was still a virgin despite her favored manner of killing which had initially raised an eyebrow. he looked her over for some reason she seemed more vulnerable then he was used too. he took another drink of water and sighed as it had gone warm.

he raised a hand and formed a few ice cubes from the air falling silently into the glass. he summoned a few for her glass as well. "I don't hate my brotheren for what they did. I would have done the same only years prior but then i saw something on the edge of the forest that changed my way of thinking."

he looked at her, and then moved on the couch and gestured for her to sit next to him. she like him lead a life that was painful and lonely possibly more so with her way of killing, to have given herself up in so many diffrent ways only to retain that every one died. the black widow was still a widow after all. "What started you on your path, if i can ask?"
Back to top Go down
Fiddleback

A stop at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stop at home   A stop at home EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:20 pm

She nodded as he told her that he just wanted water. She felt the side of her glass with the top side of one of her fingers, it had gotten warm. Well, thats what she got for not drinking it fast enough. She was fully aware that he was assessing her and then her attention was grabbed when ice cubes suddenly fell into her glass. She looked down and raised the glass to him before taking a sip.

As he slid over and beconed for her to join him she leaped from the seal of the couch to the seat next to him like a hunting tiger, with minimal effort, grace, and poise. She sat down next to him as he asked why she had chosen her path. She took another sip of her water and cleared her throat once again. "Umm, well...I didn't choose my path. It was chosen for me. I was orphand as a child and the Catholic church rescued me from all the abuse I endured as a ward of the state. They educated me, not only in physics, algebra, english, french, and many other school topics, but they also educated me as an assassin. During my training almost every bone in my body was broken, every bit of my flesh was covered in bruises. We had to tear down my body and rebuild it. That is why you have an assassin like me. We don't have the luxury of being with someone. Or having a life. That is why I am the Brown Reculse." She said and leaned back into the couch. "How did you come to the life you have now?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

A stop at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stop at home   A stop at home EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:49 am

Jace sighed he didn't really know what to say to that question. he knew very well why he had given up his life to partake in water magic, but he didn't feel like he should talk about it. he sighed trying to think of the way he could talk about it. then finally just decided that he would tell her the truth. "it was twenty years ago, I was a young and ambitious forest elf. at the time i was a member of the guard. I was patrolling the forest boundries when i came across a young woman on my side of the forest lines, she was playing with a lake in the way that only a water mage can. i knew my laws, and i redied my bow drawing back on the string i was ready to take her life, but then she called out to me by name. it took me off guard, and so i lowered my bow, and as i drew close she beckoned me to look into her water, and what i saw was a prophetic vision. the forest was alive with flames bathed in fire."

Jace shook his head he had come clean with his life. perhaps one of the darker secrets he had. "I embraced water magic even though it was against my belief and against my peoples ways. I work now against that vision. I know it can come to pass, but i love my home, and i can not allow it to burn. my methods are extreme i have done many things in my days that i am not proud of political enemies have been crushed, actual enemies have been silenced, and if there is a god I am sure that he would find me guilty of many of his laws, but I will not stop till i know that the forest, and the rest of the world is safe from that vision."

Jace sighed looking at his cup he took another drink he had now told her everything the scene behined his political avenue and the logic behined his methods. the reasons why a small time weapons dealer is worth silencing and the mistrust of the other council members. Jace's ambitions were to gain enough power to silence the war entirly if such a thing was anywhere near possible.
Back to top Go down
Fiddleback

A stop at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stop at home   A stop at home EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:06 am

Jeni listened to Jaces past. She could see on his face that there were things he wasn't proud of in his past. She trusted that the devine grace of God had put her here to be his personal walker. She leaned her head on the back rest of the couch and assessed the man before her. There was not just her lonely soul in this room, but also another. Something these two had in common, aside from staying up late and enjoying decent conversation. They were both extremely lonely.

She sat up and looked at him studying the features of his face. He was a very handsome man. But like him, she never went after a boss in that type of manner. "Jace there is a reason I am here for you and why you chose me, I could be totally wrong. But I think you have a wonderful goal in life to stop this war. I maybe out of a job once the war is over, but I will destroy anyone that gets in your way. You are, as you say, the most powerful man in the world." She said nodding to him and taking another sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

A stop at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stop at home   A stop at home EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:41 am

"You will never really be out of a job, as long as you serve well and stay by me, there will always be someone i will want gone. there will always be work after all this is politics." he gave her a small smile as he took another drink. and shook his head he looked at her and found a kind of kinship with her. the lonely and the lonely it worked he guessed but he was still a professional he couldn't really give into anything that he would want too.

besides he had seen what she could do, and knew that crossing that boundry would loose her respect. "If its okay with you I would like to stay the night, do you mind if i borrow your sofa?" he spoke in a low tone he didn't want to be a burden to her free time but it would be hell finding his way back to the council chambers.

"and thank you for this talk, I guess i hadn't really realized how lonely it gets, when your as high up the food chain as I am." he sighed not sure if he could or would say anything else. he hadn't expected to be so closly involved with this woman.
Back to top Go down
Fiddleback

A stop at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stop at home   A stop at home EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:11 am

"I will try my hardest to serve my best for you, and you don't have to worry about me leaving your service." She said watching him. She hadn't seen him smile before and it had taken her aback. It was quite apparent that at this point they were both feeling desire, but she wouldn't act one it. She was not allowed to do so. That was the mans job. She looked up at him as he asked if he could spend the night. She nodded and smiled. "Yes, of course. Infact you know I have some work to finish up out here. You can go ahead and take my bed for the night. I don't mind the sofa, infact, I've spent the majority of my nights on that sofa." She said nodding to it.

She smiled. "Its nice to have someone to talk to." She admitted not only to him, but mostly to herself. She showed the small but private room to him, the window in the room was obscured by a large tree, that no one would have seen. She felt bad, the room was alittle stuffy, so she cracked the window, the slight breeze bringing in the scent of Jasmine and Lavender. She turned down the bed for him and fluffed the pillows. The sheets them selves were egyptian cotton which smelled not only of her female scent, but also of lavender. "If you need anything feel free to help yourself, there is a bathroom across the hall and the towels are under the sink." She said closing the door and going back to the window.

She cranked a beer out of the fridge and went and sat on the seal with some clothing she had ripped, and a sewing needle. She began repairing not only her clothes, but little things here and there. She finally turned in not too long after she had repaired little things in her apartment.
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

A stop at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stop at home   A stop at home EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:08 am

Jace sighed he had never meant to allow anyone to get this close. Yet it felt right he couldn't really figure out why but it he was greatful. as she said that there was a washroom across the hall he went to it. removing his clothing he entered the shower and breathed under the warm water.

he felt confused but the steam and heat of the water helped ease his mind. He was still uneasy but he allowed himself to breath easily eased by his element around him. the water running threw his body as his washed and breathed he felt relaxed at least more so then when he had been sitting near her. He would admit that he had felt some lust towards Jeni, but she was an assassin a black widow, and it would take a lot more then one close conversation to say that she actually cared about him, or that he actually cared about her.

Jace still had to make up his mind earlier today he had viewed her as just a tool. She would have served that way until her purpose was at an end, and then he would have left her out as crow food. Now after one conversation he was no longer sure of that. he had just promised that he would see that she had a job, but as he turned off the tap and dried himself he was unsure what was safer. it was they had said Jace was one of the most powerful people in the world could he afford to be tied down to someone of Jeni's standing?

Slowly as he crawled into her bed and breathed in the cold night breeze mixing with her scent around the room that it really wouldn't matter. She was an effective person one that had the will and strength that he needed near by. The verdict was still out on whether or not she would ever be anything more then his subordanit but it seemed that by grand design she would remain as he promised. So the idea that he would one day have to betray Jeni to get her out of the way left him, and was replaced by the fact that would remain.... at his side.
Back to top Go down
Fiddleback

A stop at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stop at home   A stop at home EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:36 am

Jeni smiled as she heard the sound of water running. She left the window open and curled up on the couch, her blinks becoming long. She enjoyed the sound of the running water. Even though her body was tired, her mind swam with questions. Was she ever, or could she ever be anything more than just an assassin? Could she be diplomatic? Could she use her words more than force? No, this was her life and she should be happy with it.

She felt as though she had just gone to bed when she was awaken by the rising sun. She dug through the fridge and pulled out some eggs and began slicing some fruit. She didn't have to wait long for the food to be done. She was hoping that Jace would rise before his food got too cold. She didn't want the fruit to turn brown either. She cooked some whole grain toast and set that out with some preserves and churned butter. She set the table for them both and pulled out a book and began reading it.
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

A stop at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stop at home   A stop at home EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:37 pm

Jace awoke to birds singing and getting dressed into his old clothing he breathed slowly the thoughts and memories of last night pooring back into his head he shook them off as he walked freely downstairs. today would be a long day for him, working on several more files reading reports and presenting his ideas to the council. Sometimes though Jace hardly admit to the idea running a country was hard work and the truth was that he was just one of the council.

Uriel was the man who controlled the council he was the one that held final say, Jace had been after that guys job for a year. but for the moment he had to wait bide his time it would come eventually. he couldn't risk loosing everything over a power struggle, and even then he didn't feel like even trying for his job right now.

Jace came in too see a still warm meal on the table, and that was really what revitalized him. "Thank you for waiting for me." he said as he took his seat at the table looking at the meal he was grateful, and he waited for her to join before he started eating.
Back to top Go down
Fiddleback

A stop at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stop at home   A stop at home EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:59 pm

Jeni hadn't had time to change, after all her clothes were in the bed room and she didn't want to wake Jace. She turned as he said thank you. She crossed to the table and sat down across from him and petietly cut into her eggs and fruit. "So, how'd you sleep?" She asked and then took a bit of her toast. She was still raw from their conversation last night. She had just become vunerable to the one person she was supposed to seem the most invincable to.

She watched Jace while cutting into her meal, that was making her mouth water. She was saddened that she could not spend as much time here as she would have wished. This was her home after all. "I am going to go get ready and then we can go and head back to the council." She offered climbing the stairs two at a time.

She reappeared ten minutes later fully clothed and as fresh as a daisy in some black riding pants, her black thigh high riding boots, and her white short sleeved shirt. She also had a bag filled with other clothes and accessories.
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

A stop at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stop at home   A stop at home EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:57 pm

Jace did nottice the vulnerability in Jeni, but at the same time instead of feeling scared for his saftey he was relaxed by it. it added something human to the black widow and something that was missing to her. he felt like he understood her slightly better and that reassured Jace.

Jace stared at her for a moment as she asked him how he had slept eating some of his breakfast. "Very well thank you for allowing me to use your bed." he spoke kindly but the voice was back to that of the councilor, and not that of the young man who had been so lonely last night. in his own way he had to get ready for his work.

he nodded as she said she would get ready and then they would head out. he felt a little relaxed in all honesty. and as he finnished his breakfast he got to his feet ready to face the challenges that would await him as a member of the council.
Back to top Go down
Fiddleback

A stop at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stop at home   A stop at home EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:13 am

She nodded as he thanked her for allowing him to use her bed. "You're most welcome.' She said. She noticed his poise and understood that they would have to make people understand that they had a business relationship and that that line would never be crossed. She cleaned off her plate and closed the windows around the house from the night prior and pulled all of her weapons into place before making sure that the fabric of her clothing was nice and smooth. She put her book away, tucked it into the safety of it's fellow books and then grabbed her coat. "So, are you ready to go and face the world again? She asked.
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

A stop at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stop at home   A stop at home EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:30 am

Jace waked to the door trying to remember the last time he actually felt as refreshed as he did. he felt like it really was a new day for some reason. Jace couldn't quite place it but he guessed that it had to do with the fact that he felt refreshed from the night before. "I am as ready as i can get, what about you?"

Jace filled a small bottle of water before he went anywhere cliping it to his belt. even though he had a body gaurd he always took percautions to protect himself. and although he carried no arrows he did carry a wood elf bow with him. one of the only possessions a banished elf was allowed to keep, it was part reminder of why he was here, and part tool of his trade. He opened the door and walked out into the sunlight of morning.

It was early and Jace fell behind Jeni as he walked. "I am sorry I haven't had a target for you lattly but I think I have one that you may like, the files in my drawers at the office." he spoke calmly he probably would end up listening to this kill as well, though something was slightly different about it then before he suddenly found himself not wanting to exploit her abilities. still she would probably find some joy in having an actual job instead of standing around in his office all day.
Back to top Go down
Fiddleback

A stop at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stop at home   A stop at home EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:48 am

As Jeni checked everything she nodded. "Yes, I am ready. She said still checking herself feeling as though she had forgotten something. She stepped outside and began the treck down hill towards the stables. She was about ready to tell Jace where they were going, but she found him much futher behind than she thought he was. "Okay, so I'm going down just a bit further. It would make no sense to have to go to your office and then come all the way back here." She said and ran the rest of the way down hill before entering the stable.

Only a few moments passed before she came flying out of the barn on her horse. He slid to a halt and reared up letting a roar emit from his throat. She hopped off of him and walked over to Jace. "Do you want to try riding him?" She asked walking behind him and crossing her arms behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

A stop at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stop at home   A stop at home EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:38 pm

Jace blinked he had thought she was leading him towards the office but then she told him to wait, and so he did. though he didn't wait long to see why. Horses were never used by the elves and the last time he had tried riding was on that mission across the sea. He had screamed more then he had done anything else, but to have another chance at it. Jace had to consider the option for a moment before finally opening his mouth "Yes i will try to ride him, but um shouldn't you be riding with me?"

Jace had to admit the idea of being that close again was not that appealing at the moment he did not want to convey any of the wrong ideas. However he also did not wish to scare the horse into throwing him off, and as an inexperienced rider there was a good chance for that. still he walked to the side of the horse and then paused. last time he had practically hopped on, but this time looking at the saddle he couldn't figure any of it out, how was he supposed to mount a creature that was more then half his size? "How do you get on it?"
Back to top Go down
Fiddleback

A stop at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stop at home   A stop at home EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 am

Jeni smiled as he told her that he would try. That is all that she asked. She walked to the front of the horse and looked him in the eye. These two seemed to speak to each other with their eyes. Not having to say a word just understanding what the speech of their eyes was saying. She shook her head. "No, I will not be riding with you. You need to learn to ride on your own, no matter what horse it is. And you will notice that when a horse is listening to you, their neck will arch and they will take a perfect stance no matter what gate you are in." She answered and then watched him as he inspected her horse.

She tilted her head to the side as he asked how to get on. She have a lopsided smile. She stepped to the side of the horse and held out the stirup. "Okay so hoist yourself up and put your foot in there and then swing your other leg over." She said and nodded to it. "You want to be able to take your future wife on a ride don't you?" She asked. In truth she wasn't even sure if he was ever going to get married, but she didn't want to insinuate that he was not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A stop at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stop at home   A stop at home Empty

Back to top Go down

A stop at home
Page 1 of 1