Walkers of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will you walk the path of peace or destruction?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Photobucket

Welcome to Walkers of War, an Original, Non-Cannon, Free-For-All RolePlay. New members are always welcome so JOIN us! Now!
Photobucket
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation

RP Time
Weather
Staff

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
A typical day at work (not) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 3:54 pm by Sutoka

» Sommersturm
A typical day at work (not) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:37 am by 

» [2008] Viva La Vida Or Death
A typical day at work (not) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:02 am by 

» [2008] Viva La Vida Or Death
A typical day at work (not) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:02 am by 

» Tube Catcher 2013
A typical day at work (not) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:22 am by 

» Sand, Sand, Oh LOOK! More sand..... (open)
A typical day at work (not) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:39 pm by ChrisJenova

» Festival and Death Swoons (Open)
A typical day at work (not) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:33 pm by Fiddleback

» Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]}
A typical day at work (not) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:39 pm by Azriel

» Lola Catherine Antoinette Montoya
A typical day at work (not) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:15 pm by Azriel

Affiliates
free forum

A typical day at work (not)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lovelesswilliam

lovelesswilliam

A typical day at work (not) Empty
PostSubject: A typical day at work (not)   A typical day at work (not) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:59 pm

William paced side to side in his office, he was thinking constantly, weighing the options on this next contract. He needed to present his new weapons to the city of Arnamaeus, they were interested in purchasing a few crates of them. IF they proved to be useful, William however was not afraid of the
ability of his weapons, the weapons were perfect, and amazing, he knew that.

What William was afraid of, was the actual cost of the weapons. The weapons were made to be, as
stated before, perfect, and, with perfection, comes a large and equally perfect price tag. The city of
Arnamaeus was prosperous, but weapons are expensive, and this company's, even more so. Did they
have the cash, or would he need to dumb down the weapons in order to cut corners for them?

None the less, this could be settled after the meeting, he needed to somehow get his hands on another
meeting with the council though, the last one went alright, but he could use another deal of that magnitude.
Plus, war is good for business, and, what spoke better of their weapons, then having the great country of Armestia using them?!

He paused his walking, looking straight up and his eyes went wide. "That's It!" He yelled out, looking over to Raya. "I know how to reduce the cost of our weapons. We usually use the Metallic-carbonite molds for our ballistic weapons, which is known to also a good photo-voltaic adapter. If we can wire the shell to be a giant solar panel, then we can effectively drop costs by approximately 15 percent on ballistics, by turning them into an energy powered projectile weapon. But we will however still need to provide a proper striking pin, and ballistic rounds. As a constant source of energy must be present, and the sun is most definitely not constant." He looked to her questioningly "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Devali

PostSubject: Re: A typical day at work (not)   A typical day at work (not) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 1:44 pm

Raya watched her boss pace back and forth and back and forth. She knew he was thinking. He was deep in the recesses of his mind trying to come up with a way to save money. Infact everyone was. Every business owner and ower was trying to save money. It was an age old fact that you could buy people with prices and not quality. But that wasn't how her boss worked. He liked quality really really good quality especially on his machines. She looked over some papers that were in her binder, standard contracts with people whom bought weapons from their company. People kept coming back to their company, why? Because of the quality of their guns.

She sat on an arm chair, not in the chair of one of the sitting chairs in his office. One of her black high heeled legs was hooked over the other and she wore a gray skirt dress suit. She was never in the office other than heels and a suit. She had her hair pulled back into a pony tail and she wore her black rimmed glasses. She looked up at he yelled out. She listened to him explain how they could reduce costs by 15%. "Well, I think it's a fabulous idea. I'm sure you know a way to drop costs by 20%." She said smiling. She wanted him to think of it and most importantly, she wanted him to think he was the one who had come up with the idea.
Back to top Go down
lovelesswilliam

lovelesswilliam

PostSubject: Re: A typical day at work (not)   A typical day at work (not) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:14 pm

William looked at her for another second before looking away, then at his watch. "A battery...." He said in a shy voice. "A rechargeable battery included in the magazines, every time you fire, the magazine charges itself. Via a secondary line from the shell to the magazine feed. That way, we don't need the constant presence of the sun to power the rifle. Therefore cutting reliance on typical ballistics. That's a twenty seven percent cut in costs, and if we sell it at twenty percent less than the original price, we have a fourteen percent increase in profit."

He looked up at her, tapping his chin. "And, if we create a hand rifle.... we could cut costs by installing a manual lever-crank system to charge the batteries of the magazines, like a bolt-action rifle, but reducing costs." He cocks one eyebrow, asking for her input one more time.
Back to top Go down
Devali

PostSubject: Re: A typical day at work (not)   A typical day at work (not) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:27 pm

Raya smiled as she saw the light bulb come on over William's head. She heard him say battery. This was becoming good, her plan had worked. He had thought of a way to indeed save 27% instead of just 20%. She liked the idea of what he had to offer. She closed her binder with a snap, and set it on her lap, and then placed her hands daintily on the top of the binder. She sighed in thought and looked up tapping a pen to her chin as she thought of perhaps the way to raise the bar just another three percent. She then listened as he told her about his idea of a hand rifle.

"Do you think that we could raise the savings by 3%? Make it possibly 30%? I'm sure you can figure it out." She said sitting up and looking over at his desk. She arched her right eye brow tilted her head to the side in thought. She looked over at his desk as his phone started ringing and hopped off the chair and ran over to the phone picking it up. "Mr. Reinhart's office." She said and then listened intently in on the conversation. "Of course, one moment please." She said pressing the hold button, and then holding the phone to her collar bone with her hand. "Sir, it's Jones from the post, they want to know what your position is on lowering the cost of fire power. They are arranging a press conference for you in the city. What should I tell him?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
lovelesswilliam

lovelesswilliam

PostSubject: Re: A typical day at work (not)   A typical day at work (not) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:41 pm

William looked over at her, giving a polite smile. "We cant quite deny the public can we? I think that a press conference will help with business, considering that now we have a few ideas. But I think we had better forward most of this stuff down to production. As for my position, I believe that these reductions will do fine, we can make better profit while marketing our weapons as the best, for less."

He paced behind his desk, taking out his .45 and putting it in his jacket holster. Then walking over and grabbing his jacket. "Tell him we will be there for the press conference and that our plans for price reductions will be announced then. Also, please have someone run those notes down to marketing and production, so that they can effectively put the changes in place."

He grabbed Raya's jacket, laying it lightly over her shoulders before putting on his own. "So we are heading to the five angel's restaurant for a meeting, so I guess dinners on me." He opened the door. "After you."
Back to top Go down
Devali

PostSubject: Re: A typical day at work (not)   A typical day at work (not) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:58 pm

She looked over at William...or Jonathan and nodded. She put the receiver and pressed the hold button again and smiled to the receiver. He believes that these reductions will do fine, The company can make a better profit while marketing our weapons as the best, for less. He will be there to announce his plans for the price reduction at the press conference so that he can effectivly put his plans into place. Jones, I know you have been working very hard on this article. I am hoping you and your company associates will be there to hear right from the horses mouth." She said and then told Jones goodbye and hung up. She cleared her throat as Jonathan placed her jacket around her shoulders.

Raya put her arms into the sleeves and buttoned the two buttons and then picked up her binder. She nodded as he confirmed that their plans included a business dinner. She smiled and walked out of the door grabbing her purse on the way out of the door. She pulled her purse up over her shoulder and carried the binder in her other hand. She checked the binder on the way to the elevator and made sure that everything was inorder. She checked the contracts and the paper work and the paper files. "Everything is in order for the meeting and we are all set to go." She said stepping onto the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Adimus

PostSubject: Re: A typical day at work (not)   A typical day at work (not) EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:18 am

As to why Bishop was becoming the spokesperson for TFSK was beyond him. Shouldn't the guys who are actually in charge of the unit do that sorta thing? Sure he was the field commander, sure he work directly with the otherr soldiers and got his hands dirty, but still, why in the hell was he the poster boy for it. It then hit him that he was talking to a newborn child, his niece, Abigail, and upon lifting her up, noticed she didn't smell too pretty. "Lauren, your turn!" He yelled across the house for his wife to come get the baby girl. After handing off the child and getting his bdu's on, Bishop kissed his wife and kids good bye and left.

"Alright Rosa, what's on the agenda for today?" He asked over his phone.
"Weapons testing sir. The top brass are looking to try new business options, especially since we're about to use the reserve non-mana soldiers for the war. They want you and Marcellus to test out the new arms, since Marc can't use quartzarms and you're just good at judging things, Mr. Posterboy."

"Rosa, I hate you right now."
"Love you too sir."
Bishop didn't like the majority of RDS' weapons, or at least their ordinances were sub par, and their rifles were far too advance to fix in the field if they broke down, which is why he always kept to the Dela Montoya "Peace Makers" line. Might have been Ellesmarian, but after they made the move to Armetisia, Bishop couldn't have been happier. The thoughts ran in and out of his head as he made his way to a warehouse testing ground where a press conference would be held and Bishop to test the rifles and sidearms.

The big reason however, the one that lead to Bishop not liking RDS was that they didn't make too many actual defensive technologies, and the ones they did make, were nowhere near as useful or protective as anything from anywhere else. But hey, this wasn't about him, it was about the other guys, and that's what mattered. That and he saw the big black afro crowned, mutton chopped man that was Marcellus Wallace, and Bishop knew that today, was going to be a good day. "You ready for the big show Marcellus?" Bishop asked his old friend and street confidant.

"Man, I am always ready for anythang."
Back to top Go down
lovelesswilliam

lovelesswilliam

PostSubject: Re: A typical day at work (not)   A typical day at work (not) EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:08 pm

William took a step into the elevator, sliding his hands through the sleeves of his jacket as he did so. He was wearing his usual business wear, white dress shirt, top hat, red jacket, cane and whatnot. He pressed the main floor button, and stepped back. He looked to Raya, giving a polite buisness smile. "I dont think I told you, but you look really pretty today." He looked back to the elevator doors, leaning heavily on his cane.

"So our first stop is the industrial district to inspect our new weapons at the production line. Did I tell you about our new X-82 model? its quite a beautiful gun, and most likely is going to be our most reliable." The elevator came to a stop, him stepping in-front of the doors to make sure they couldn't close. "Ladies first."
Back to top Go down
Devali

PostSubject: Re: A typical day at work (not)   A typical day at work (not) EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:05 am

Raya looked down at a contract and signed it as Jonathan told her she looked pretty today. She looked up at him with her lips pursed and smiled. "Thank you very much. I appreciate it." She said smiling again. As he explained what they were doing and where they were going, she took down notes including the note of them going to the resturant. As he talked to her about the X-82, she stopped writting and stepped off of the elevator.

"The X-82? Mine favorite is still the rifle that was discontinued a couple years back, the um, the assalt rife...the Z-24 I think." She said. She wasn't one for playing with guns, but she really liked the feel and the look of he assalt rifle. She had wished that they still continued to manufacturer it, but they were trying to save money, and she was pretty sure that she was the only one who liked that rifle.
Back to top Go down
Adimus

PostSubject: Re: A typical day at work (not)   A typical day at work (not) EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:08 pm

"Alright Marc, what do we have today?" Bishop asked his friend as they walked into the warehouse.
"Well last week we bought about twenty-five X-82's from RDS, to give to our soliders that were born without mana pools. We go to issue them today, and it turns out these mutha fuckas gave us faulty ass equipment, and didn't even include the proper firing mechanisms needed to use them. Basically they fucked the council, and you don't fuck the council."

"Wait, are you serious? You don't think this has anything to do with the supposed double dealing RDS is accused of do you?" Bishop inquired.

"Nah, these muthas just posed as the officials from RDS, and decided to try and make a bad deal for some quick cash. Basically we get to take care of them, "silently", like we always do."
"Oh joy, I can't wait." As the two made it to the room where the three shady dealers were, Marcellus step ahead and said "Please, allow me. You just head to the back." And Bishop agreed with a nod. Upon opening the door, Bishop pulled ahead and started towards the back of the room. Turns out these fools were eating burgers. Burgers. For breakfast. As they went to get up, Marcellus ushered them "Oh no, chill, chill, its ok, dont get up, relax. Chill." The last word being stern and cold, as he motioned with his hand for the one who was laying on the couch to continue doing so. "We're associates of your business partner, The Council. You do remember your business partners don't you? The Council?" He said with a nod to each side of him. "I take it you're Brett right? Looks like Bishop and I caught you in the middle of breakfast. Sorry about that. What ya guys having?"
"Err...Um..Yea, yes, we were.." The middle man, seated at the table said, clearly scared shitless.
"What were you having for breakfast?"
"Burgers."
"HAMBURGERS! The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast. What kind of burgers?"
"Just plain Bur-"
"NO MUTHA FUCKA, I mean where did they come from, Golden Arches, Royal Cooks, where?"
"Oh, uhh, the Big Kanto Huna."
"A Big Kanto Huna Burger, that's that Kantonese joint right? I hear they got some tasty burgers. Y'know I've never actually eaten there, never get to eat any hamburgers really, wife's a vegitarian, which pretty much makes me one too. Hey, can I try that?" Marc said as he picked up the burger and began to eat it without Brett answering. "MMMHMM, This is, a tasty burger! Bishop, you ever have one of these? "
"Nah." Bishop replied.
"Man, you have got to try one of these, it is real good if you like burgers. Oh my, what's in that?" Marc said pointing to the cup next to the freshly eaten remains of the burger.

"Uhh, it's sprite." Brett answered.
"Mind if I use some of your...Tasty refreshing beverage to wash down this...Tasty burger?" Marc asked before taking the cup anyway and drinking the entire thing, loudly. "Ahh, yummy."

Marcellus turned to his right to the man on the couch and said "You, Flock of Seagull looking fool, why don't you tell my man Bishop over there where you hid our shit."
"It's over there in the crate." A third man said from the corner of the doorway.
"I DON'T REMEMBER ASKING YOU A GOD DAMN THING!" Marcellus said before continuing in a more reasonable tone. "Now, where is our shit?"
"What? What shit?"
"THE MUTHA FUCKING FIRING MECHANISMS YOU DIRTY ASS MUTHA FUCKA, WHERE, ARE, THEY, HIDDEN!?" Marcellus yelled before looking back to Brett. "You, where in the god damn hell is our shit located?!" He asked one more time, now irritated and using his irrational voice to intimidate the men. "Do I look like a bitch to you?" Marc yelled to Brett.
"What?"
"Do I, Marcellus Wallce, Look, Like, A Bitch, To You!?" he said as he pulled out his magnum pistol.
"What?!"
"What country you from!?"
"What!?!?"
"What ain't no damn country I ever heard of! They speak english in what!?"
"What!?!?"
"ENGLISH MUTHA FUCKA DO YOU SPEAK IT!?"
"Yes!"
"THEN BY GOD DAMN IT TELL ME IF MARCELLUS WALLCES LOOKS LIKE A BITCH!"
"What? No!"
"Say what one more god damn time! I dare you, I double dare you mutha fucka! Say, what, again!"
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Please, I just want you to know tha-"
*BANG* Went Marc's gun as he pointed and shot the man on the couch in the head, stopping Brett from speaking out of pure shock. "Oh I'm sorry, did I break you're concentration? By all means Continue. Oh, you were finished? Well allow me to retort. You see, you tried to fuck the Council, like they were bitches."
"N-n-n-no we didn't!"
"Yes you did Brett, YES YOU DID! In fact the people on the council don't like to be fucked except by those they call Mrs. Councilmen. Do I look like a bitch?"
"What?"
*BANG* went Marc's gun again as he plugged a round into Brett's shoulder. "Now I told you not to say what again! Bishop, did you find the items?"
"Yeap."
"Alright, good. Tell me Brett, do you believe in the Light? You look like you do. I know of a very good passage in it, about the path of the righteous man beset at all sides by those of the wicked and the weary. And it tells about those who would dare to oppose the path of the righteous man, and I will strike thee down with righteous vengeance, and you will know it by the NAME, OF, THE, LIGHT!" He said as both he and Bishop pulled out their pistols and unloaded into Brett. These guys were two bit criminals, who posed as RDS in an attempt to ruin the Armetisian Army bit by bit at a time. The one man that simply fell to the ground sobbing when he saw his friends get turned into swiss cheese was arrested by Bishop and the Team Six, sent to be interrogated by them, to find out what else they knew, and if they knew anything about the double dealing rumors on RDS. "All in a good days work Marcellus. Now then, we got a press conference to get to, am I correct? I guess I'll see ya there." Bishop said, as he walked on to the real meeting place for the RDS Press Conference.
Back to top Go down
ChrisJenova

ChrisJenova

PostSubject: Re: A typical day at work (not)   A typical day at work (not) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 2:06 am

Johnathon followed Raya out of the elevator and out into the streets of Arnamaeus city. They were heading to the industrical district, and after a few minutes of driving. They arrived at the destination, looking up at the large ware-house like building that was the RDS Production Center. (TIME SKIP)

Johnathon lead Raya to the front office, and through the finger print scan, retinal scan, and voice recognition before entering the main production line. There medium sized assault rifles were rolling down a conveyor, getting taken apart, checked, reconstructed and test fired before being packaged and shipped. Each rifle looked simple, and they were meant to be. The X-82 was the modern day version of the UK assault rifle the L85 - A1 Revision.

Johnathon stepped up and took one off the production line, looking down the iron sights and smiling gleefully. He handed the light-weight weapon to Raya. "Two kilograms of fun. Or four pounds if you prefer, that IS the un-loaded weight I remind you. Its more like five pounds loaded." He took out two 5.56mm magazines, slamming one into the butt of the weapon and curling his arms around hers in order to assist her aiming. "Aim down the sighs, squeeze the trigger, don't pull it."

(meant to be william, please excuse the incident, I am still working out the kinks.)
Back to top Go down
Devali

PostSubject: Re: A typical day at work (not)   A typical day at work (not) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:05 am

Raya stepped foot into the production facility. She smiled at the gun that was placed in her hands. She turned it over and over in her hands and felt how light it was. She didn't need a weapon to protect her assests. She had her fists and knees and that was all she was going to need. She felt Jonathan slam the mag into the gun it's self and flinched slightly. She smiled as he helped her with aiming and gave her instruction. She unloaded the round into the wall and smiled. "How was that?" She asked panting slightly.

She was then rudely interupted by a phone ringing. She sighed, her job was never over. She rushed over the a phone and picked it up answering cordally. She listened into the receiver and then slumped slightly. She was getting hungry but they had decided to schedule the press conference earlier. "Small problem Johnathan, the press conference is happening in about a half hour. They hope you'll be there." She said.
Back to top Go down
Adimus

PostSubject: Re: A typical day at work (not)   A typical day at work (not) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:16 am

Bishop cleaned off the blood from his jacket before putting it back on. He always did hate how chunks of bad guy would occasionally get plastered onto his clothing. He looked over at Marc, fully dressed in business attire, walk out of the bathroom into the atrium of a rather large house. "I'll be ready in about a half an hour, right when the conference is set to start, so you'll get first dibs again bro."

Marc, who seemed to have no issue with this, simply smiled and patted his friend on the shoulder. "You know me too well brother. Roger is gonna be in the bell tower looking down on us with the receiver mike and rifle, just in case things go bad. Or a black ops job gets called in. Nonetheless, fun times ahead."

"Alright man, take care of yourself, I'll see you soon." Bishop said as he went into the bathroom to change into his combat uniform, so that he may properly test out each weapon and make sure they worked. Which they probably wouldn't. Again he found himself missing The Montoya Line of weaponry. "I guess I'll just have to make due." he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
lovelesswilliam

lovelesswilliam

PostSubject: Re: A typical day at work (not)   A typical day at work (not) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 2:41 pm

William sighed, looking at his watch, then rubbing his temples. He gave it another look and looked back at Raya.
"Your shots were good, you have a small spread, but the grouping was all good. As per the small issue, we should probably be heading to the conference now then. We can have some food brought to us there, just something to keep us until we can make our way to the restaurant." He took he by the arm, slowly guiding her back to the car and opening the door for her.

Then after she got in, he entered the other side of the car. He then continued to pour a glass of black cherry whisky for himself, and looked to Raya. "Do you want something to drink Raya?"
Back to top Go down
Devali

PostSubject: Re: A typical day at work (not)   A typical day at work (not) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:43 pm

Raya smiled as he congradulated her on her shooting or target practice. She had never before fired a gun, and this was quite exilerating to her. She nodded as he told her they would get something small to eat when they arrived at the conference. She sat down in the car, the butt hit the seat first and then her legs went into the vehicle. She put her seat belt on and and then nodded as he asked if she wanted a drink. "Just a water." She said and then looked at her binder once again. She wasn't completely whole unless she had her binder with her paper work in it.

TIME SKIP

Raya finally sighed exasperated as they pulled up to the conference. She had let the driver have an earful as he had missed the place where they were supposed to be dropped off not just once but twice, and he almost missed it a third time. Raya made her way over to Jonathan's door and straightened his jacket as he got out. She opened her binder and handed him his note cards for the press conference. They didn't have a whole lot that they needed to go over, but he was a good public speaker and she wanted to make sure that he was prepared. "Sir, you've been bumped to the top of the list, so you'll go on first, and Michaels is here so it may turn into a debate. Also the Post wants a good picture, so make sure you turn and look at the crowd to the left on your second note card." She said.
Back to top Go down
Adimus

PostSubject: Re: A typical day at work (not)   A typical day at work (not) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:35 am

Arnamaeus City, Business District.
RDS Press Conference
Lt. Col James Bishop Shepard, Task Force Silent Knight, Team Six
Objective: Watch over press conference of William Loveless and check for spy activity

"This is Bishop, I'm behind the stage, waiting on target now. Marcellus, Roger, do you read me? Over."

"Roger here, hawk eye vantage point established. Got eyes watching your backs gents."
"Marcellus here, I see their car pulling up now, heading over to make contact."

As the car pulled up with the RDS pair inside, Marcellus walked up to the door and opened it, helping Raya and Loveless out the car. "Ma`am, sir, it's good to see you, welcome to our facility. This way, please. We promise you this won't take long. Just a few test fires, a good choice of words, and perhaps maybe even a photo shoot."
Back to top Go down
lovelesswilliam

lovelesswilliam

PostSubject: Re: A typical day at work (not)   A typical day at work (not) EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:23 pm

William smiled to Marcellus as he helped him out of the car, giving him a firm handshake. "Thank you, I am sure that this will all go well. And I hope that our valuable civil servants will be impressed with our new upgrades." He looked to Raya, giving a mischievous smile. "On the third card look to the LEFT right?" He chuckled a bit, looking to the stage and continuing to walk up. The development team had already come and dropped off the 5 sets of armored, complex looking, white weapons cases, looking quite foreign and futuristic.

He stood in front of the podium, the emblem of RDS plastered to the front of it. He spoke clearly into the small microphone protruding from the stand, his voice being projected through the sound system around the facility. He had already placed the cards on the front of the podium for him to read off as needed. "First off, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Johnathon Reinhart, as most of you will know, I am the founder and CEO of Reinhart Defensive Solutions. Today, we are here to present our new and innovative weapons systems to help the great nation of Armetisia in its war against the Fascist nation that is the Ellesmarian Barlavarian alliance."

"I bring to your attention that in only the past month, over five hundred innocent people, either of the Ellesmarian Barlavaian citizenship or merchants and travelers from outlying and neutral nations, have died, or are missing, within the enemy's borders. Not to mention the countless soldiers and walkers placing their lives on the line to keep our nation free and prosperous"

The male motions to the cases of weapons, them all opening to present a total of eight new weapons. Including two sword like weapons, three rifles, two pistols, and a larger setup of pieces, yet to be assembled.

"We have here, two new melee weapons, one new and two improved long range weapons, two improved pistol models and one surprise, only to be released to the Armetisian government. And today, we will focus on my two favorites, the new X-82-R Assault Rifle and our "Surprise" known by the nickname the 'Stingray 20 MFW' " He would continue his speech, looking to the left group, and giving a dramatic motion at that same time as a group of photographers took multiple pictures.

((BTW No-one but the Ellesmarian and Barlarvian representatives know his real name of 'William Loveless' He uses the Alias 'Johnathon Reinhart' for business in Armetisia. So the walkers wouldn't know his real name, only his alias. Also, sorry for the long post.))
Back to top Go down
Devali

PostSubject: Re: A typical day at work (not)   A typical day at work (not) EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:05 pm

As they pulled up Raya was helped out of the car by...Mr. Wallace. She had to think of his name for a moment. She knew he would be here, protecting her bosses investment. "Mr. Wallace, thank you so much for making yourself avaliable. I hope we won't have any problems, which I am sure that we won't." She said and then turned to her boss as he asked her if it was by the third card that he would turn to the left. She was going to respond and say by the second card, but didn't get her chance as she was wisked onto the stage.

As soon as she was on the stage she stood against the back drop to the stage to the right of her boss. She looked through her binder to make sure she had everything she was going to need for the day. She was none too thrilled about the photo shoot, but people were going to want Jonathan's signature and a chance to look at the guns up close and get a picture with him. As he was preparing to end his speech she called out. "Floors open for questions!" She said.

Even though she was buried in her binder she had an eye open and an ear listening. She couldn't trust even her own instincts. Thank heavens there were three others aside from just her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A typical day at work (not)   A typical day at work (not) Empty

Back to top Go down

A typical day at work (not)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Walkers of War :: The World :: Armetisia :: Arnamaeus City-
Jump to: