Walkers of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will you walk the path of peace or destruction?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Photobucket

Welcome to Walkers of War, an Original, Non-Cannon, Free-For-All RolePlay. New members are always welcome so JOIN us! Now!
Photobucket
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation

RP Time
Weather
Staff

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
Swimming with Jen EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 3:54 pm by Sutoka

» Sommersturm
Swimming with Jen EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:37 am by 

» [2008] Viva La Vida Or Death
Swimming with Jen EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:02 am by 

» [2008] Viva La Vida Or Death
Swimming with Jen EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:02 am by 

» Tube Catcher 2013
Swimming with Jen EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:22 am by 

» Sand, Sand, Oh LOOK! More sand..... (open)
Swimming with Jen EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:39 pm by ChrisJenova

» Festival and Death Swoons (Open)
Swimming with Jen EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:33 pm by Fiddleback

» Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]}
Swimming with Jen EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:39 pm by Azriel

» Lola Catherine Antoinette Montoya
Swimming with Jen EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:15 pm by Azriel

Affiliates
free forum

Swimming with Jen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Markus

Swimming with Jen Empty
PostSubject: Swimming with Jen   Swimming with Jen EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:44 pm

Gavrosh smelled the woman's body before she actually entered the water and swimming lightly towards her he smiled swimming past her. his tail wagging and helping to propel him threw the water. unlike her he wasn't actually wearing clothing but he didn't show that fact.

"Nice night out tonight isn't it?" he spoke in a low tone not really knowing if he should even be here but still swimming.
Back to top Go down
Fiddleback

Swimming with Jen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Jen   Swimming with Jen EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:54 pm

Jeni felt the ripples in the water around her. She knew she wasn't alone. She didn't even have to tred water. She just, laid there and was completely at home. She heard Gavrosh's voice and she turned her head in his direction. She sat up slightly so as she could properly talk to him. "Yes, yes it is." She said twirling about in water as if it were nothing. If she were to have a power over an element, then it would most likely be water...mmmm perhaps ice. She wasn't sure.

"Where are you headed? She asked her curiosity getting the better of her.
Back to top Go down
Markus

Swimming with Jen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Jen   Swimming with Jen EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:00 am

Gavrosh shrugged at her question he didn't really have a destination in mind. if she meant where he was swimming too it was a lake no where he could go but to land, and if she meant his final destination he had no idea. "Tough question, I just drift to where ever the current takes me, but i think you would already know me, walker."

It was the first time he had brought up her carer and the two did share a job she was technically his coworker though the two had not said anything of the sort. "I will be going back to armistaria soon enough but really why are you all the way out here?"
Back to top Go down
Fiddleback

Swimming with Jen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Jen   Swimming with Jen EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:19 am

Jeni nodded at his reponse as to her question. She sighed "Sometimes I wish I could wander...But, I don't partially because I like to be close to the council and to my boss, I do get out and see the world though, don't get me wrong." She said and swam around some more touching her feet on a smooth rock on the bottom of the lake. She wasn't in too deep.

She spun around in the water at his question. "Why am I here?" She said and then nodded towards her horse who wasn't terribly far away. "Him, that monster and myself just got done with a cross country race. He's why I am so far out away from home." She answered. She was kind of enjoying talking to this man, he was most enjoyable to speak with.
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

Swimming with Jen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Jen   Swimming with Jen EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:08 pm

"As a walker I don't really feel any connection to the government, then again ive seen enough of them pass by that i know the council won't be the body in power forever. Between you and me the only reason im a walker right now is because they offer the most benefits." Gavrosh spoke coldly when it came to his job, he didn't care anymore after three hundred years of civil service he no longer cared what he was ordered to do or where he was asked to go.

"But I guess thats part of life, and really what are you gonna do? I would kill to have what you have do you know that? A mortal life span sounds nice really." Gavrosh's eyes glazed over as he stared upwards at the cloudless night sky. "You were right about the swimming thing its a good night for it."
Back to top Go down
Fiddleback

Swimming with Jen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Jen   Swimming with Jen EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:10 am

Gavrosh was having a lot of deep thoughts. But she could understand where he was coming from. Sometimes as a walker they weren't free to govern their own choices, their minds were made for them. For the majority of the time, they were told where to go and when to go. "It is true, they do offer most wonderful benefits. The people of the civil world will never have to do what we have to do. We keep the world as they know it safe from all harm." She said and swam about.

She shook her head. "Mortal life isn't so wonderful, We all die sooner or later. We'll age and eventually lose our place in society." She said looking down, the bottom half of her face being covered by the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swimming with Jen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Jen   Swimming with Jen Empty

Back to top Go down

Swimming with Jen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Walkers of War :: The World :: Armetisia-
Jump to: