Walkers of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will you walk the path of peace or destruction?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Photobucket

Welcome to Walkers of War, an Original, Non-Cannon, Free-For-All RolePlay. New members are always welcome so JOIN us! Now!
Photobucket
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation

RP Time
Weather
Staff

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
PRISON BREAK in? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 3:54 pm by Sutoka

» Sommersturm
PRISON BREAK in? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:37 am by 

» [2008] Viva La Vida Or Death
PRISON BREAK in? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:02 am by 

» [2008] Viva La Vida Or Death
PRISON BREAK in? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:02 am by 

» Tube Catcher 2013
PRISON BREAK in? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:22 am by 

» Sand, Sand, Oh LOOK! More sand..... (open)
PRISON BREAK in? EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:39 pm by ChrisJenova

» Festival and Death Swoons (Open)
PRISON BREAK in? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:33 pm by Fiddleback

» Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]}
PRISON BREAK in? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:39 pm by Azriel

» Lola Catherine Antoinette Montoya
PRISON BREAK in? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:15 pm by Azriel

Affiliates
free forum

PRISON BREAK in?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Markus

PRISON BREAK in? Empty
PostSubject: PRISON BREAK in?   PRISON BREAK in? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:52 pm

"Cause some chaos Markus the time has come for the world to beware our power. you have your orders but the means are up too you."

Those had been Gil's words and they had filled markus with a kind of satisfaction he couldn't normally find. The means had been his to decide and what he had decided just seemed him in nature. Never one for staying still Markus had put forth this idea which was simple and elegant. Walk into the doors of the most gaurded place that the walkers had set free the most dangerous people in the world, and then burn the prison to the ground in a way that the walkers would never forget.

Markus took a moment to breath the air of freedom there was nothing that could stop him on a day like this. the sun was high and the light was warm, this was the air of freedom. The air that so many had been denied. "In there we will find hundreds of brothers and sisters breathing air that is unfit for them. These poor unfortunate souls who's only crimes were that they got caught doing everything from high end weapons trafficking to mass murder. Lovers of devoted chaos alike how can we allow such people to stay in such a place eating rat meat and carrion food. I say that by the end of tonight all these good degenerates, these fine betrayers of men shall taste the sweet air of freedom before that sun sets."

Markus spoke cheerfully taking his first steeps knowing who else was with him. He had taken the imp on this mission knowing that the water priest needed her cover, and knowing that she would be usless in this area the moment he started burning things. He hoped the imp didn't fear fire, but hell a little fear of fire was good for anyone. It let them know to stay out of his way, and allowed him to move around with out fear of being hit in the back. Fire is a consuming art and if the imp wasn't carful it would consume him all the same as it would these gaurds.

the first two gaurds stood at the door, markus walked to them dressed in his guise, street clothing light and quick minus shoes which would slow down his ability to dance across the battle field. he raised his hands at the two the site of the two gaurds showing that he meant no ill will, but before they could say anything he snapped his fingers. two light blue sparks danced around the air almost snaking around the two gaurds before engulfing them and the front the door in bright blue flames destroying the only way in or out.

"Let the chaos begin."
Back to top Go down
Breaker

Breaker

PRISON BREAK in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRISON BREAK in?   PRISON BREAK in? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:48 pm

Afreet watched with an impatient and bored look on his face. This was not his definition of fun. They would be releasing criminals and murderers for no reason other than to show that they could. The sole point of it was to feed this sick craving for destruction and chaos his fiery companion had. Even so, he had rathered enjoyed the company of this Markus fellow that he'd recently met and was not about to try to step in the way of his enjoyment. He didn't fear Markus so much as he bore witness to the power and heat of his flames

The imp watched as the flames engulfed and slowly ate away at the body of the two guards. The jig was up, the game was on, but Afreet would make on last attempt at atleast keeping the Fire God Shield. " I hope you're not enjoying this to much, it is grim work." He said coldly as he made his way around the smiling madman and made his way into the building. The door was heavy oak, but the aged and weathered look was only for show. On the inside, there were steel locked doors lined up against a wall, 9 of them covered by a gated and glass steel frame of fencing that made a check point in the lobby of the prison. Afreet got his count and slipped his head back outside just as the dozen or so guards in the lobby began to notice the smoke drifting in through the door.

" A dozen, maybe dozen and a half. Only four are armed with firearms." Afreet said, matter of factly as he quickly ripped off the clock and over tunic he'd been wearing. He pulled out his sword and long knife and tossed the sack they'd been in to the bottom of the small stair case, all while keeping a foot leaned heavily against the door itself. " Ok, remember the plan, we clear the front area, then you cover the doors for their reinforcements, give me enough time to wear down this front wall so I can get some material to work with." There were many more parts to this plan, but over the last day or so, this was the condensed version that had survived Markus' impatience. Afreet could only hope that Markus would keep his head in the game instead of in the flames themselves. He was literally a loose cannon.

As he slipped on the gloves he'd brought, he looked up to a few heads mounted over the roof of the three story vanguard of a building. " Maybe 15 seconds on the towers, we can't stay out here, we head in on your mark. "

Afreet could hold his own, but for right now he was almost entirely reliant on Markus to let him get his mojo working. Half of his abilities relied on the sands of his homelands, but he had nothing like that in the limited area, so... he had to ... improvise a bit. Relying on a flame was like relying on the wind, chaotic, but there was a certain natural rythm the two shared, Afreet just hoped the harmony was in them today, he didn't want to end his career on a breakout that never needed to happen.

He leaned his back against the wooden door, facing back at the gates, where he could see small bodies scuttering amongst the towers and walls, preparing to fire on them. He pulled his sword and knife against his chest like an X.

This little imp was ready to play.
Back to top Go down
Adimus

PRISON BREAK in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRISON BREAK in?   PRISON BREAK in? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:39 am

The noon sun was high above, covered and blocked by the white clouds that spread across the blue sky. It was days like this that used to make him relax and forget everything that was happening in his life. No war, no loss, no struggles, just the cool crisp air, a calm breeze, soft grass, and a warm sun. Lying on his back, sword and shield at his side, gun at his waist, Adi could cut back in this state. But unfortunately with recent events, Adimus' mind was filled with doubt and remorse. "I have a brother?" Filled his head often ever since he had learned the the supposed truth from Genji. After both of them returning from the field, and Adi encountering all sorts odd and strange things. For now, the only thing keeping him sane was the thoughts he had of Adonia, and how she was, within this crazed world, a small beam of light that would help him stay grounded.

Then suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere, a massive explosion had happened not far off int he distance, snapping Adi back to reality. It wasn't unheard of to hear explosions from the Military District, but this one seemed different. Entirely too different. Grabbing his items and running to the top of the hill, Adi witnessed the Super-Prison's gate encompassed in blue fire. "Shit, that can't be good." And as soon as he started running, Franz contacted him via his Walker badge. "Adimus, there is trouble, the prison, it is-"

"I know, I see it from where I am, I don't know who's doing it, but we got trouble, I'll meet you there." Adi said to Franz.

"Alright then. Luis and Peter are running evacuations, and that leaves only us to handle this for now. The Council believes this to be the work of Aegis. As to how they got here we do not know, but they are here, and it is confirmed that it is only two people attacking the prison. To do what they are doing, they have to be high end powers such as Aegis. I will meet you there Adimus, good luck and Light Protect you."

"Yea yea, stay safe Franz." Adi said as he dashed like a madman to the prison. Moments later and Adimus arrived on scene to find what looked like some weird grey skinned being with a massive wind shear around him and a man who had might as well been made of fire. "Jeez, with moments like these I feel like I'm in a comic book." Adimus said as he activated his Armana and charged it up with his psychic energy. "I don't know, nor care who you jack asses really are, but it's clear you're with Aegis, so back down now and I'll go easy on ya!" He said ushering his sarcastic warning. Within seconds of doing so Franz was dropped from high above and landed right next to Adimus, standing before the two members of Aegis, armor fully activated. "Surrender, or face the dire consequences of battle. Attack us, and we cannot promise you will walk away unharmed." Franz said drawing his massive flamberge.

The stage was set, the next big battle for the realm was about to begin, and anotehr chapter of Adi's life had started. "Time to get this show on the road." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Markus

PRISON BREAK in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRISON BREAK in?   PRISON BREAK in? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:09 pm

hearing footsteps behined him Markus turned. It seemed that in the oourse of five minutes the plan had been fucked over. Then again the plan had been something that Afreet had insisted on Markus had spent most of the time that they had to plan this sleeping with his eyes open. A usful trick he had picked up, and now it seemed even more useful as the plan was shattered by the idea of rienforcements a full fifteen minutes earlier then expected.

the doors exploded behined him as he looked at the two new commers one of which had a device he had heard about and the other seemed to be a half giant, and neither of them seemed to be any kind of threat. he breathed for a moment wondering how best to respond to them, the two were laughably asking him to surrender. they knew what agies was? and yet they honestly gave him this chance to surrender. that was funny, and stupid of them.

Markus had Ideas of what he would do, for the moment it seemed that the way in was open but would have to be forgotten. "Afreet why don't you go and proceed without me, make sure that you can free as many as possible I can deal with two walkers I will join you quickly enough."

Markus turned to the other two feeling the cold stone under his bare feet. he smiled. he was a human but he was no stranger to combat, if these two were all that they would send this would be easy enough. but how to start his foot tapped the stone lightly. "I have considered your request of surrender and decided that I don't have the time nor want to do such a thing. I will however give you both a chance to surrender and although you cannot be assured that you will be able to do harm to me, I can garrenty that you will leave here with burns third degree or grater... actually."

Markus' stance changed on the single beat of his heart. stepping forward a jet of blue flames at his heel launched the man into the air. springing him forth he curved in the air, the place where he was standing a second before reduced to heated rock, he landed with grace behined the walkers. A small blue flame held in each of his hands suddenly Ignighted sending forth a wave of destructive blue flames towards both walkers.

"why even give you the chance?"
Back to top Go down
Breaker

Breaker

PRISON BREAK in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRISON BREAK in?   PRISON BREAK in? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:58 pm

Afreet was already looking in their direction when the two men rushed in to join the party. He glanced to his left and saw as a surge of subverbial glee appeared on his companion's face. Afreet himself smiled a bit, he wasn't the bloodthirsty one of the two, but he'd be lying if he said he wasn't looking forward to how the Fire God Shield reacted to this new development. There was also a silent decision between the two of them concerning the plan. It had to be thrown out, and now they had to improvise. Being unprepared for a fight can mean disaster, but this atleast made it a bit more interesting. The spark within Afreet begin to flare again in response to one of the two new arrivals, it felt... almost ghoulish in nature, like someone wrought with pain but was suppressing it from even their own mind.

He was beginning to like his new talent, it made identifying targets and threats into a game of guessing their past to a degree.

" Don't get yourself killed," were Afreets parting words, as he kicked the door open semi-blindly before quickly slipping into the space as it closed. He was not at all worried about Markus, but the guy needed to start working on distinguishing his mixed up view of things from reality itself. The words also displayed a level of comradery and respect, the more he got to know Markus, the more it made him wonder about the goals of Aegis at large. Example being, a year ago he was just a good robber, now he was about to release tons of loonies with darker minds than perhaps Gil himself. Afreet, had not, this entire time, questioned or resisted this change, though. Maybe he'd found his place amongst the chaos.

A surge of heat and blue light follow through the windows after the wooden door closed behind him. He looked, and could see 10 or 11 armored men, most covering their eyes, and almost all set in an expression of wonder and curiosity. That said, it didn't stop that one fool from keeping his mind on the game and aiming a rather large rifle from across the room behind a metal desk. There was not much force to work with in here, but Afreet flipped the metal object up into the face of the gunman with only half a glance. Two more men fell to knives that they didn't even see were thrown.

3 of them tried to close in on him, while the two remaining riflemen tried to take aim. They wouldn't fire as long as he kept the brutes in between them. Stepping back to completely hide himself from their aim, he leaned out of the way of a heavy metal rod wielded by one of them. With a single hand, he thrust his sword halfway through the man's torso, splitting is lung and causing the man to cough up heaps of blood as he died. He kept him standing, with one hand as he kicked another between the groin, then to the knee and neck, letting him fall to the ground clenching at his wind pipe. The last one tried to play footsies, stepping back and keeping distance before lunging in to get his hands on Afreet. The imp caught him unaware and through him back toppling over one of the gunmen. He used the other one still on his sword as a human shield between himself and the last gunman. He kneeled a bit and picked up the dropped rifle near him. With one motion he yanked his sword out, letting both it and body fall to the ground as he placed his sword arm to the trigger of the rifle. As soon as the body fell, Afreet's bullet rang out, taking the man next to the nose and busting pieces of his jaw and skulls out in an explosion of blood. He lazily aimed it down and finished off the choking man.

With a few more shots he took out all except a couple of guards that were hiding between a pillar and a piece of space between them and one of the doors. Quietly dropping the gun, he picked up his sword and pulled another long knife. Leaning in against the other side of the pillar, one of the guards missed him when he leaned out to get a look. Afreet's knife found its home upward below his chin, with his sword piercing his solar plexus and driving all the way into his fellow guard. Shaking his head, he put his weapons back into their belts before stepping out into the middle of the floor.

He began to fling random pieces of furniture and debre against all of the doors, making sure there would be no interruptions. He then entered the partial trance. His eyes lost their color as his skin darkened and his body stretched and cracked into an angular, sharp form. Wind that came from nowhere picked up, rushing about him it quickly formed a torrent. It began to rush about, banging and crashing into the stone wall behind him.

" I hope you aren't dumb enough to still be near the door, Markus," he muttered a bit to himself as the chaotic winds of his race begin to swirl into a vortex, 1000 times more powerful than they were originally intended. They ate at everything, slowly weathering away even the metal equipment in the room. The bodies and the cloth of them went first, peeling and fluttering away, joining the pounding winds as dust, quickly joined by the wood of the door and finally the stone of the walls themself. It didn't take long, there were demons in that wind, tearing everything apart as Afreet did the grim work of Time itself for him. The front wall creaked in groaned, and finally it fell, stone from the upper floors following it, the metal walls and supports of the inner building audibly groaning as the entire front segment, the part they'd kept old on purpose, gave away.

Afreet ended the trance as the winds slowed down, but the imp kept them going. He continuesly retossed the dust and homemade sand as he stepped over the weathered bones that were originally guards. In one sweeping motion with his hands, all the debre he had placed was thrown from their places into the yard behind him. With another, the door flung open. He was lost in his cloud, but his laughter could be heard as the thrust the multiple tons of stone dust into the exposed hallways, slowly filling a large portion of the facility itself.

" Game On, " Afreet said, as he proceeded to rush about the first few hallways that became clouded with his dust, doing his Grim work.
Back to top Go down
Azriel

PRISON BREAK in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRISON BREAK in?   PRISON BREAK in? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:09 pm

What a boring day. It was Genji and Azriel's turn to guard the prisoners in the most fortified Walker prison there was. It was a trivial task for Walkers of their caliber, but what the council says, goes. He leaned back in his chair behind the desk that was positioned at the back of the prisoners wing. The room was round and went up in a tower filled with different levels of scum that the walkers had caught. He was on the bottom floor at the back walll, in front of him was a wooden door barracaded with many types of locks and boards as to not let any unauthorized people in to this wing. Azriel had posted himself in the center, and was meditating. Nothing had been happening today. He had already finished his paperwork and was relaxing a bit now. He kicked his feet up on the desk and closed his eyes. Placing his hands behind his head for support he began to doze off. "Azriel is here with me, i think Ill just rest my eyes for a little bit." He said under his breath. With a yawn Genji awoke in a a town tavern, surrounded by beautiful women. People where cheering and drinking all having a good time. At the bar there was a group of soldiers on leave drinking and singing songs and grabbing at women. Genji was in his usual spot in the corner of the room at his booth with a pint of the taverns finest beer. The ladies he was sitting with where grils from the shows they had in the theater. All of them where drop dead gorgeous and all over him "Tell us another story Genji." Are those your only swords? Cause it feels like your hiding one from us." They said as they rubbed up his thigh. He reached for his drink and went to take a sip, when a loud crash filled the room. Genji fell back into reality and off his chair landing on the ground behind his desk. "Ouch, son of a bitch, what was that?" In the distance Genji heard screaming of men, his soldiers before they where silenced by an unknown force. He stood up andbrushed himself off, making his way to the center of the room where Azriel already stood waiting. "Have a good nap slacker?" "It was just getting to the best part damn it." The tower was roaring now. The prisoners had begun to rant and holler. "They are coming for you Walkers." "Time to die sparky." "Your mom is a hoe and your a little bitch walker." "Shut up Phil that was stupid." "Like your spark was any better." Genji readied himself to face whatever may be coming to this chamber, maybe this wasnt going to be such a boring shift after all.
Back to top Go down
Adimus

PRISON BREAK in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRISON BREAK in?   PRISON BREAK in? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:44 pm

The impish looking bastard jetted right past Adimus and Franz with surprising speed. "Holy shit he's fast!" Adi yelped as he dipped to the side to avoid being run over. Before he could react to him however, the one who wielded fire launch himself into the air and with a vulgar display of power, fired two streams of blue flame flying right down at him and Franz. "Oh hell. Like this is gonna fly!" Adi said as he charged up his Aramana, let loose a massive blast of energy forcing back the fire. "Alright, time to kick this guys ass!" Adi said, before being interrupted by an entire section of the prison completely falling away destroyed. "Oh what the fuck was that!?" Adi said to himself.

Franz looked at Markus, and then back to the one who had ran past them. "Adimus, I cannot keep up with the fast one, but I can contend with the fire user here. Go and handle the fast one." Franz said as he held out his hand and let loose a massive blast of searing light in retaliation to Markus. "Hell no, this guy would kick your ass if I let him fight you alone. The Warden here and whoever's stationed inside can handle speedy back there. For now Ima stick it out where with you and put this pasty punk fuck down." Adi said now drawing his sword and shield, entering his dreaded "Serious Mode". He activated his enhancements, looked to Markus. "You hear that ya dirty flamer?! Ima beat your ass into submission! You make the Gay Pride Parades like straight rednecks!" And with that he ushered a battle cry and charged head first at Markus, while Franz said "Very well, arrogant friend of mine." And summoned fire to send of in waves while shooting beams of searing light to back Adimus up.
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

PRISON BREAK in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRISON BREAK in?   PRISON BREAK in? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:44 am

"two against one? thats hardly fair odds for you. Really you two should run away get the army that would give you a chance." Markus scoffed really this was what he was up against a retarded magic flinging half giant and a pathetic human who thinks he could play with the big boys. Markus had to take a breath just so he didn't laugh himself to death. As the human drew forth his shield and sword he blinked for a moment. He could recognize the enchantments that the shield carried. it was not something he wanted to deal with, but there are always ways around defenses.

The human charged forth towards Markus, and in response Markus arched his heels and shot forth a jet of blue fire from his feet as he moved the effect of this made it seem like he was gliding side ways away from the mans path. Markus stayed on with this technique to create the effect that he was essentially rollerblading on fire. as the half giant used both fire and light magic Markus again almost had a laughing fit, the half giant was essentually throwing magic around like a monkey would his poop. no grace and no description, for the fire he just had to make sure that he stayed one step ahead of where the half giant was aiming and for the light all he had to do was avert his eyes so he didn't go blind.

placing his wieght to the back of his heals the fire changed pushing markus backwards. "Gotta keep one jump ahead of the bread line. One swing ahead of your sword." Markus started to sing ducking out of the way of any swings of the blade from adimus. "I steal only what I can't afford, but thats everything." As he sang he moved into a better position keeping to his quickly paced movements moving with the song and let out a burst of fire towards adimus.

Quickly Markus used fire to spring jump after the first burst of fire he landed closer to the half giant only to duck under him. using the fire to speed boost his way underneath him and end up behind the half giant. "One jump ahead of the law man that's all, and thats no joke, you guys don't appreciate I'm broke." As Markus finished the first verse he let forth a second river of blue fire to the back of the half giant.

Back to top Go down
Adimus

PRISON BREAK in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRISON BREAK in?   PRISON BREAK in? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:26 am

[{Seeing how this kinda became a rather neat team game here, the posting order has kinda sorta been changed. Yes we did talk about this, and this mostly acts as a reminder to you. From here on in, it'll be Maso, Me, Breaker, Chris. Play nice kiddies!]}

"I think the odds would be in our favor my friend! After all, how can a scrub like you hope to beat us!" Adi said, despite being a little shocked that this guy was able to dodge his attacks, even if they were a hairs breath away. Still Adi shook it off quickly since this was not the first time something like this has happened. When he saw the aegis shoot another ball of flame in his direction Adi held up his shield and with a twirl, let loose another psychic blast to knock away the flame before taking a swing at him, barely missing him and nicking his foot, the fire emmiting from it warping around the psychic field Adimus had created to avoid the flames. Still though he could feel the heat from them, despite not being burned. Truly, whoever this guy was, he was, he was impressive. "Really, just hold still, I hate having to chase people and make this process longer." Adi said as he chucked his shield (think Captain America) in the aegis members direction before activating his recall ability using it. When the fire user landed near Franz, he took a swing but missed, and after he had slid under and behind him, shooting yet another stream of fire, Franz simply held up his left heel and let loose a massive jet stream of energy, as to knock away the fire fiend, followed by a volley of well aimed shots from Adimus' firearm. "Honestly, if this is all YOU have, I'm afraid we can send our students out to finish you. Come now fiend, show me what you have before -we- get serious." Franz said as his suit's energy level increased, and Adi came up from the distance, gun stowed and sword redrawn, ready to show this fool what he had. "Your singing sucks by the way, I think a cat being raped by a horse would sound better than you." Adi said tapping his shield with his sword. "Now c`mon you sad sack of shit, show me what you're really made of eh?" He said as he prepared to activate his super enhancements. This guy may have been fast, but he wasn't going to out maneuver Adi when he moved at these speeds.
Back to top Go down
Breaker

Breaker

PRISON BREAK in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRISON BREAK in?   PRISON BREAK in? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:09 pm

Afreet's homemade dust had managed to flood about a quarter square mile of space. From every crevice it slowly billowed down long hallways, making prisoners and guards cough and wheeze, before irritating their eyes. Everywhere guards were rubbing their eyes incessantly or squinting to try and see through the cloudy interior of the prison. At the end of one corner, a fenced door with a heavy beam on it marked a check point. There was an empty chair on the side close to Afreet, obviously the spot taken by one of the now dead guards in the lobby. On the other side, you could make out the silouette of a guard on the other side of the locked gate.

The shadow began to wiggle a bit, trying to make out who Afreet was in the thick dust, but before he could react, the imp, with a small grunt of effort, pulled half a ton of air force down the hallway from the outside like the chamber of a gun. It knocked the guard out of sight and set to rattling the fencing on the gate. With a swift kick, Afreet knocked the iron off its hinges. A useless alarm began to erupt from the light above the gate. Afreet ignored it, stepping over the downed door carefully, before setting off speeding like a roadrunner. With a slight smirk, he smelt the ash coming from the front of the building. A sign of Markus' power.

The prisoners everywhere were in a uproar. Far off, he could barely make the loud screaming of the caged monkies over the coughing of the ones he was near. He slowed his speed, slicing across from one shoulder to the other with his longer blade. He moved like a conveyer belt. Dismantling the metal bars of the passing cells and cutting through any guard or prisoner who happened to step in front of him. He kept a special ear out for the cocking of a gun, but it seemed that no one was trying to fire one blindly in all of this dust.

Afreet passed through the first liberated hallway. Behind him, he could make out more coughing combined with the confused mumblings of the now freed prisoners. The imp began to pick up his speed, he headed for the next hall that had sounds, it seemed like these cells were peculiarly placed, perhaps to keep dangerous prisoners from becoming too densely grouped. Sadly, this place was beginning to confuse him, and he found the edge of his dust cloud before finding another group of prisoners. He took a cautious step out of it, saw a man, whose eyes were fixated on him, walking past the jeering voices of dozens of prisoners. Afreet's eyes went wide when he noticed he was open, stepped slowly back into the dust, frilling it up a bick with another gust of wind, before zooming off in the exact opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Azriel

PRISON BREAK in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRISON BREAK in?   PRISON BREAK in? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:43 am

A roar rumbled down the hallway and screams of dying men followed. Genji focused his senses on the otherwise of the wall and searched for ionic signatures. He opened his eyes which where now glowing bright blue like to gems and looked around. His sight became like xray vision to some degree. He could see the ionic signatures of every living thing in the room. It looked as if light had taken the forms of humans, there was no skin or detailed figures, just light. On the other side of the door a huge form of light rushed passed. It wasn't anything like a normal human and behind it he seen other peoples lights fading away. Genj gritted his teeth with anger. Anger that the prison had been infiltrated, and anger that whatever it was on the other side was killing off his friends and fellow soldiers. Genji gathered lightning into his right hand and walked up in front of Azriel. With one upwards motion of his right arm Genji sliced open the locked to the doors and proceeded to pill them open. "Azriel, you can stay here and guard them, or come with me and get your hands dirty.". He said in a serious tone of voice. He turned his gaze down the hall and took off running after the source of death. Dust filled the hallway and made it hard to breathe, bit that wasn't stopping him, not now. When he finally got close enough he leaped into the air and brought his hands to the sides of his chest and gather energy. Lightning began to encumpes both his arms up to his elbow. When he landed he pushed his arms forward at the same time. "Stop right there!". He yelled out. Releasing his hold on the lighting in his hands. Lighting arced forward crackling and hitting everything down the hallway and filling it with electricity. Millions of volts of electricity fired forwards from Genji's finger tips and glowing bright and hot from his added anger. "Maybe that will get his attention."

Azriel stood silent in the chamber filled with potential extra weaponry. His friend Genji stood behind him, he could feel his magic power focus and gather. Azriel turned slightly to see his friends eyes glow bright blue and see small arcs of electricity dance around and arc off of them. He has seen this before when Genji got serious from time to time or when he focused alot on his vision ability. Azriel didn't think anything of it until Genji walked forward and cut open the door and walked out of the room, telling him to stay there or come with him. Azriel smiled a little and let out a small laugh "These guys aren't going anywhere, let's go have some fun.". But before he could finish his sentence Genji had already taken off down the hallway. Azriel quickly followed suit and watched Genji leap into the air hands glowing blue and holding electricity. The air was this with dust and hard to see. Azriel looked at the nearby windows and thought about busting them to let out the dust. Just then Genj landed and filled the hallway in front of him with lightning hitting and frying most things it hit. "And they say I have anger issues". He said reaching back for his gourd of blood. He opened it and formed the loose free flowing blood into hundresds of little pellets and sent them flying at every window down the hallway shattering them and causig the airflow to let out some of the dust. He brought the blood back to him and formed it in his right hand. Gathering some energy there as well he called forth his sword and readied himself to fight.
Back to top Go down
Markus

PRISON BREAK in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRISON BREAK in?   PRISON BREAK in? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:55 pm

"Sorry what was that i wasn't paying attention, ive given you more time then id care to mention. Lets end this now i got shit i have to do, your mothers for example." Markus hadn't underestimated these two at all they didn't even seem to realize the fact that he was still only playing with the two of them. When Adi turned around and fired from a gun Markus rolled his eyes simply sliding on his heals he was in a different location by the time the trigger was even pulled.

he wasn't surprised to see that the idiots could keep up with him he was letting them after all, but he guessed that this was kind of boring for him. sliding back on his heals the fire he had been gliding on refocused going from a kind and pleasant skating blade of fire, to two smaller and heavily focused jets of blue fire. his speed increased exponentially with the boost of having flaming jets at his feet, he charged into battle this time with the half giant. “You think you can use fire what a joke. Get too close to me your bound to choke.”
Keeping to rhymes served two purposes for Markus on one hand it was damned annoying and on the second it allowed him to stick to a beat with which he could continue to move, with his new speed he was speaking faster as the tempo was faster but in all reality the only thing that had changed was his speed he was still moving to a beat in his head. He breathed only for a moment as he got close to the giant and then tapped into the god’s soul that resides in his body. His eyes glowing red as he breathed denying any further flames or sparks that didn’t come from him, Adi’s gun would not fire any more as it still relied on gun powder and spark (all guns do) and this conjurer of cheap tricks would no longer have his fire magic, more than that he turned quickly on his heels and brought down a punch that would explode with the force of a crate of TNT to his chest. He was using his dominion over fire now, not as well as he could but he was the master of fire, as long as he was on the field no other fire would burn.
Back to top Go down
Adimus

PRISON BREAK in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRISON BREAK in?   PRISON BREAK in? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:04 am

Adi readied himself, body fully charged and all, as Franz also prepared to attack Markus as he dodged and weaved their combined attacks. It was to expected, at this rate the battle was merely warming up, both sides feeling out each other, seeing what they could do. While Franz may not have known or even cared to read the feeling coming from the Aegis of Fire, Adi knew that having a meat shield like him on the field would prove it's worth. After all, many people perceived him to be merely a slow moving, iron clad man with a giant sword. What they didn't know was that suit was nearly perfectly fire proof, shatter proof, bullet proof, and let him breathe in places no one else could. And because he was seen as slow and hulking, people often went after him because he was an easy target, or they would go around him to avoid him because he was so big only to find that he isn't as slow or as cumbersome on the field as many thought.

Another thing Adi read from Markus was that he was indeed toying with them. While Adi may have hated to be toyed with, this was good for him. Markus wasn't taking them seriously at all, which would mean the second he went in for another attack Adi would be able to up the anti a bit, and let loose a string of blows that would either seriously piss off the fire user, or make him rethink the fight, forcing him to, and Adi used this word lightly, retreat, from the battle. Thankfully the moment came because Adi witnessed Markus charge right at Franz in blinding speed, and went to lay a punch down on Franz's chest. While Adi had no doubt Old Franzy poo could take the hit, he decided to intervene anyway. Moving so fast it almost seemed like a teleport technique, Adi raised his shield, half way canceling his super body ability, keeping only his back right leg and left arm active, met Markus' punch with his shield, and using his psychic ability knocked away the force of the blow, all as he yelled "OBJECTION!". The impact of the blow shattered and destroyed the ground surrounding the two, and jarred Adimus only for half a second, and after reclaiming his sense of self, noticed Markus' eyes were red and he was now very pissed. "Aww, widdle baby gonna cry? Shame, The Bloodstained Holyman doesn't spare cry babies like you." Adi said in a calm, but deadly serious and cold voice.

Good.

The force of the clash had sent Franz flying backward and making a small impact crater where he landed. Lifting a giant hunk of concrete and throwing it off to the side, Franz got up and looked at Adimus, shrugging off the shock that his suit just absorbed. "That would've sucked to get hit by, thank you my friend." He said as he crawled out the small crater he made when he crashed into the ground after being blown back from the vulgar display of power on both Adi and Markus. "I think it's time we quit fooling around no? This guy's annoying and I have dinner with the other Eagle Sentinels in an hour. I'd like to be ready and alive for that." Franz said, as an odd whirring sound began to emit from his suit as it glowed. Then Franz noticed he couldn't use fire, which he attributed to the Aegis member deciding he was going to be the only one on the field to use flame magicks. "Well that settles that matter. Adimus, keep him busy, he's canceled out my fire magicks, so I'm going to pray to see if the Light will bless me with the proper means to put this fool in his place."

Adi looked back with his jaw dropped, and exclaimed "Praying!? Really Franz!? At a time like this!?! What the hell man, you're lucky I know you." Adi said as he attacked forward ready to lay into Markus like a vicious dog that had been starved. And Adi did indeed know. He knew that Franz was one of the highest ranked Knights within the Eagle Sentinels, and if he prayed and meditated hard enough, he would gain access to the strongest weapon the Light could bless a mortal with: Holy Heaven's Flame Of Judgement. It would take some time to rev up, but hopefully it would end this mess. He only hoped he could cover Franz long enough for him to charge it up.

{[7 posts, let's get this train rolling folks =P If you don't like this, let me know, I'll change it.]}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PRISON BREAK in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRISON BREAK in?   PRISON BREAK in? Empty

Back to top Go down

PRISON BREAK in?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Walkers of War :: The World :: Armetisia-
Jump to: