Walkers of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will you walk the path of peace or destruction?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Photobucket

Welcome to Walkers of War, an Original, Non-Cannon, Free-For-All RolePlay. New members are always welcome so JOIN us! Now!
Photobucket
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation

RP Time
Weather
Staff

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
Rest too far away for comfort EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 3:54 pm by Sutoka

» Sommersturm
Rest too far away for comfort EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:37 am by 

» [2008] Viva La Vida Or Death
Rest too far away for comfort EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:02 am by 

» [2008] Viva La Vida Or Death
Rest too far away for comfort EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:02 am by 

» Tube Catcher 2013
Rest too far away for comfort EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:22 am by 

» Sand, Sand, Oh LOOK! More sand..... (open)
Rest too far away for comfort EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:39 pm by ChrisJenova

» Festival and Death Swoons (Open)
Rest too far away for comfort EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:33 pm by Fiddleback

» Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]}
Rest too far away for comfort EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:39 pm by Azriel

» Lola Catherine Antoinette Montoya
Rest too far away for comfort EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:15 pm by Azriel

Affiliates
free forum

Rest too far away for comfort

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fiddleback

Rest too far away for comfort Empty
PostSubject: Rest too far away for comfort   Rest too far away for comfort EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:21 am

Why in all the world did she have to come here? Oh yes. She had been originaly summoned but then her services were unneeded. Not many needed her services now-a-days, and she felt like she was flickering, like a candle ready to expire, it's wick drowning in melted wax. She wasnt the best in her feild but she was one of the most efficent. she was already on her way out of the city to return to her home, where she could get some rest. She really hated being away from her home, but sometimes she needed to do it.

Of course when she was about out of the city she did receive word that a council member had requested her. Oh christ, what had she done now? Couldn't she just be left alone. She swore that if this was another fall through job, she'd kill every last person in the city. She charged up to the building where said member was supposed to be residing and made Porthos slide to a stop. She dismounted and fixed her pants and shirt. She entered the building, her boots clacking on the floor and her spurs singing every step of the way. As she approuched the door she knocked, and then entered. "You asked to see me." She answered.
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

PostSubject: Re: Rest too far away for comfort   Rest too far away for comfort EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:39 am

"Yes actually i did ask to see you Jeniveve." Jace looked up from the file he was reviewing placing it on his desk. allowing the contents of the file to show her face. "I have been reviewing your file, and I think its time you received a re-assignment."

Jace stared at her his purple eyes cold as he looked over the human female. she was attractive in a sense but that wasn't why she was here. and as his eyes glazed over her body they stoped to focus on her eyes. Jace was a tree elf his eyes could see for miles longer and in a case like this they could peel apart and examine someone closly. her facial expressions definatly convied annoyance but that was all he could see. he smiled lightly her file was good enough she would work for the job he had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Fiddleback

PostSubject: Re: Rest too far away for comfort   Rest too far away for comfort EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:47 am

Standing straight her face changed from open hostility to intrigue. as he slapped her file down upon the surface of his desk. She looked down at it only for a breif moment. She had nothing to hide. So, he wanted to have her reassigned. She was not to question and had to bite her toung mentally. She knew if she hadn't he would surely scold her, or worse. She nodded to him mutely as he stared at her, his purple eyes peering into her soul, so it seemed. He was studying her, but then again, she had never met him before.

Jeniveve watched him at he watched her. What seemed like minutes was only seconds, but she did so hate uncomfortable silences. "I do not question, I obey." She answered. "What do you ask of me and my services?" She asked standing straight as a pin. She was a servant first and foremost to not only the council men, but also her job.
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

PostSubject: Re: Rest too far away for comfort   Rest too far away for comfort EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 3:15 am

"And that is why i chose you. Your file has a lot to say from odd methods of getting a job to done, and your arrow work is perhaps better then a few of the elves i grew up with. Your eyes can see a lot which is impressive for a human, but those weren't the feats i was interested in the years you have given to this council you have never disobeyed that kind of loyalty is what I need."

Jace smiled as he looked her over again. "i am re assigning you to be my personal guard, and if need arises my personal operative among the walkers. I have already filed the proper forms for such a transfer. Your powers and rights as a walker for the council will not be adjusted, but for now instead of reporting to the council you will report to me... You may now ask any questions you have on your mind about this transfer, i understand that this is a little short notice and that it is unorthadox, so i will be as open as i can."
Back to top Go down
Fiddleback

PostSubject: Re: Rest too far away for comfort   Rest too far away for comfort EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:29 am

The councilman interested her very very much. Not only had she been told he was very cruel and did things for gain, but what could he gain from having her as his own personal gaurd? She liked the idea of only serving one person and not multiple ones. "Luckily, an arch master took pity on me and saw that I had promise." She said putting her arms behind her back and clasping them.

As he told her she could ask any question she wished, she tried to wrack her brain for any other questions, other than the one that had come up. Did she really think so little of herself that she couldn't do the job, or was she just curious? Finally she had to come to terms with it. "Why would you have chosen me? There are other good walkers that are much better than I."
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

PostSubject: Re: Rest too far away for comfort   Rest too far away for comfort EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:41 am

"Councilmen are only allowed to appoint one walker to themselves. Its not a choice I can make lightly. I am a non human in a position of government usually exclusive to humans. I have gained my fair share of enemies both political and otherwise. so appointing a guard to my own being is not a decision i take lightly." Jace smiled leaning back into his chair. her face seemed to remark intrigue, and her question was decent.

"I chose you for three reasons all of which are in your file. The first is that your an assassin for the council meaning your good at getting things done quickly and quietly. I am a powerful figure, I can allow some enemies to continue on this plane but some are more pressing then others, and it's these figures i need dealt with silently. the second is that you don't question orders, and that's worth a lot in this day and age. you could look over a hundred of the council's walkers and you wouldn't find one as silent as you when it comes to orders. Finally it says in your file that your liberal with sex, and... that is a benefit in my books. in the end you seemed pretty much the perfect one for the job."

Jace didn't really feel like mentioning the fact that this girl was not a psionic and that played grately into his choice he couldn't have a ghost running around his mind. he needed someone who was more talented at keeping information to themselves and following orders not someone who could read the minds of his enemies, and his own.
Back to top Go down
Fiddleback

PostSubject: Re: Rest too far away for comfort   Rest too far away for comfort EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:17 pm

She listened with pure intent as he explained his reasoning for wanting her. She didn't really have a say in the matter, 1. because she would not question, and 2. because she needed to feel alive again. She'd been 'dead' for so long, lying in wait for the prime opportunity to come up, and now finally it had. She studied the one before her. He was intruiging to her and he peaqued her interest.

She liked the information he was telling her. It wasn't often she was 'recognized' even in private for her talents in the feild, but now she was glad to be. Her attention was grabbed when he came to the last item on his list. She chuckled alittle. "Well, yes. I do feel some times that men deserve to die and have a small peice of heaven when they do. Depending on their crimes." She offered. She didn't however take whom she slept with lightly like others would have thought. It's true she did enjoy a good bonk every now and again, but it was always her choice and if someone had a problem with it, she'd kill them. It wasn't like they could render her helpless, she was after all an assassin.

Turning her attention back to her new boss she smiled lightly. "Well then, when do I begin. Oh, and I do feel it only fair to warn you that I am an extremely agressive person, thats why I have been named the Reculse." She said.
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

PostSubject: Re: Rest too far away for comfort   Rest too far away for comfort EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:36 pm

[color=blue]"you technically have already started, and agressive isn't the problem I can handle just about any personality trait as long as you can handle the work load."[color] Jace shifted in his chair, and opened a drawer pulling out a small red envelope. "Your first mission actually came in this morning, ive been receiving death threats. I am not a coward I don't intend to hide my presence. This is the most vocal and perhaps the most dangerous of my enemies. ordinarily i would allow my security to handle this but coming up is an important vote and i can't have a scandle going on, and i can't vote if im dead."

He handed out the letter it wasn't much a death threat that was slightly graphic about how the person planned to get the job done. "so your first mission find the man and get rid of him quickly. you have all the resorces my security team can give you, and thanks to a little divining on my part, i have found his name to be jack olsith. can't do much better then that really."
Back to top Go down
Fiddleback

PostSubject: Re: Rest too far away for comfort   Rest too far away for comfort EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:19 pm

She was glad that there was no problem with her being overly agressive. "You don't have to worry about the work load with me. I am here to do what is asked." She responded stepping forward as he explained that he had been receiving death threats. Her eyes narrowed and she took the envelope and letter from him. She looked down at the letter and then up at him. She ran her thumb over the edge of the letter.

She smirked down at the very simple letter. She didn't even consider it a death threat. She looked up again as she he gave her her first assignment. She was looking forward to playing 'surgeon'. "Hhhhmmm, Jack Olsith." She said and looked at the envelope and turning it round and round in her fingers. She sniffed the envelope and caressed the edges of the envelope and smiled. "I know where he is." She said after a moment of looking at the envelope.
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

PostSubject: Re: Rest too far away for comfort   Rest too far away for comfort EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:03 pm

"Glad to hear it, feel free to take him out." Jace sat back in his chair he knew he had made the right choice no doubt about it. she would handle information well enough but there was something else. "there is one more thing I will want a way to keep in touch with you." Jace got to his feet now standing to his full elvish height he walked around his desk.

"Hold still." as he leaned close to her he blew a small breath into her ear. water formed from his breath forming a small wetness around her ear. it would allow the passage of voice without muffling it, but she would possibly feel some discomfort. "A small touch of my magic, I will be able to hear what you hear, but more importantly You will be able to hear my voice threw that water."
Back to top Go down
Fiddleback

PostSubject: Re: Rest too far away for comfort   Rest too far away for comfort EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:24 pm

She smiled and nodded looking down at the letter. This was very enjoyable. She was like a shark smelling blood. She was very much looking forward to sifting someone. As he approched her stating that he wanted to keep in touch with her. She stepped back as he stepped forward, she was wondering what in all the world he was doing. "What?" She was about to ask a question when he told her to hold still.

She tensed as he leaned in close. She leaned away from him and felt him breath into her ear. She felt a slight pressure in her ear and she winced slightly and and then leaned back as he pulled away. "Well this could come in handy." She said and straightened her jacket. "I'll be on my way." She said and wisked herself out the door in one easy move. She was going to have to sex it up and have to impress the hit by her dazzling whits.
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

PostSubject: Re: Rest too far away for comfort   Rest too far away for comfort EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:16 pm

Jace went back to his seat as she left. She would definatly be a valuable asset to him, and now that she had network water with her, he could monitor her as she was away from him. he turned his chair around so that he could look out his window as he sat. The world was changing quickly Jaces best interest however remained with the people. He would need Jeniveve's assistance if he was to spare the majority of people a harsher life torn apart by war.
--------------------

Elsewhere: a seedy little tavern in armistia marked one of the smaller openings to the under world. Jack Olish known mostly for weapons trading was enjoying a drink by a table. the place smelled of smoke and blood and among the den of theives he blended into the crowed well enough.
Back to top Go down
Fiddleback

PostSubject: Re: Rest too far away for comfort   Rest too far away for comfort EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:50 pm

Jeniveve knew how to find the man. The envelope and paper she had smelt could only be found in two places in the world, and one of those places was here in Armistia. She charged up to the small tavern on a side saddle, which was the appropriate saddle for a woman. Although, the side saddle was more out dated than riding a horse in it's self she didn't find. She needed to look absolutely appealing and stunning. She had her hair pulled back up into a pony tail and she wore black tight fitting pants and a black button up, long sleeved shirt which had a white and red lace gurtle over the top of it pushing her chest up and pushing her already flat stomach in.

Leaping down off the horse she fixed her boots and made sure that not only were her knives in place but also that her breast dagger was also in place. She was a sucker for the old fashioned type of killings. She stepped into the small tavern when she stepped inside she was immediately given oogly eyes by every other guy in there. Most of these guys were arms dealers and buyers and others sold more than just weapons. She walked up to the tavern bar and ordered two beers. She then took a seat in the middle of tavern and sat back in her seat crossing one leg over the other. "I'm in the small tavern...the slaughtered lamb, across town." She said carefully into her water peice. She was going to make sure that her boss got every bit of information he needed.
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

PostSubject: Re: Rest too far away for comfort   Rest too far away for comfort EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:40 pm

Jace smiled as he listened in on her from his desk. he could hear her loud and clear no doubt about that. The slums of armistia he knew them well enough even holding a few questionable contacts. still he had once suggested that they clear out the slums with a tidal wave, most people thought he was kidding. "figures that's the place he would hide.Good work keep it up."
------

Jack's eyes widened lightly as he watched a woman walk into the place. she was damn attractive that was for sure, and he couldn't really resist. watching her sit down he got to his feet and walked to her. Jack was probably one of the better dressed among the group not dirty or pathetic but a crook in his own right he was just of a higher class then most patrons. "I see you have two glasses, are you expecting someone?"
Back to top Go down
Fiddleback

PostSubject: Re: Rest too far away for comfort   Rest too far away for comfort EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:50 pm

As Jace said she was doing good work the man she was there to hook came up to her and asked her if she was expecting anyone. Hook. She thought. She smiled and caressed his inner calf with her foot. "I am. I'm expecting you." She responded scooting the glass of beer across the table to the empty chair and nodding for him to take a seat. "I noticed when I walked in that you dress, much better than just some of these poor simple fools. And I thought to myself that you were someone I would like to meet." She said leaning back into her chair.

She smiled slightly picking his entire appearance apart with only her eyes. He's stepping gently on his left side, which means he's hiding a knife in his right boot. He's also keeping his left upper arm close to his side. He's carrying a peice. It's too big to be a mere pistol, but it's too small to be a revolver. Eagle. She thought. She knew if he took the gun to bed, she could render him helpless. "Whats someone like you doing in a place like this?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

PostSubject: Re: Rest too far away for comfort   Rest too far away for comfort EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:05 pm

"Just biding my time really. I like to come down to these places for the company." 0lsith smiled as he took a seat and picked up the second glass. "The slums are full of good business if you know how to look for it." Olsith took a drink of the glass. "Have you got a name?"

Jack smiled adjusting himself on the seat. feeling the knife at his leg. his mind went over a few options with this woman, he had to wonder what she was offering. he had to wonder what he was doing in this case. he was supposed to be planning an assassination still he had some time and she looked like she could be fun.
Back to top Go down
Fiddleback

PostSubject: Re: Rest too far away for comfort   Rest too far away for comfort EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:34 am

She arched an eyebrow as he told her he liked to come down here for the company. Oh, I'll bet you do. She thought smiling again. "Oh, how very rude of me. Jeni Love." She said offering her hand to him across the table. "So what kind of business are you in?" She asked watching his eyes shift.

She again caressed his left leg with her foot and sighed happily after downing her beer. "Do you chase tail often?" She asked getting right down to the point. She wanted him to make a move and she wanted him to come after her.
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

PostSubject: Re: Rest too far away for comfort   Rest too far away for comfort EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:55 am

"The buisness im into is boring for the most part, but you seem to be a lady of a different employment." he smiled and watched the woman closly and his thoughts were soon confirmed as she brushed up against him.

"Often enough to know that good tail is rare, still i think im gonna bite. would you like to grab a room? or are you the kind who likes to chance the back streets?" his eyes lost any kind of playful intent he wanted this woman.
-----

"Smooth as sandpaper isn't he."
Back to top Go down
Fiddleback

PostSubject: Re: Rest too far away for comfort   Rest too far away for comfort EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 1:27 am

Jeni arched an eye brow as he seemed to respond well to her interaction with him. He then asked if she wanted to grab a room or the back streets. "I'm going to head up stairs. Feel free to head up in about 5 minutes." She said smiling and walking to the bar and getting a key and flashing the number to her target. She headed up the stairs entering the fifth room on the left.

Once she was in the room, she drew the shades and created some romantic lighting. She quickly undressed and hid her knives everywhere in the room. She made sure that her ligere was in place. And then came the finishing touch. She put her poisonous lips on and let her hair down. She ruffled her hair up a bit and pulled the cover down off of the bed and sat down in the middle of the bed and crossed one leg over the other and waited for him clad in her black lace underwear and white and red corset.
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

PostSubject: Re: Rest too far away for comfort   Rest too far away for comfort EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 1:57 am

Jack walked up about five minutes later not caring much for stealth he walked to the door with the number he had seen and knocked lightly. this would be good he hadn't had a right good fuck since he could remember. this one promised to be incredibly good, her body and the way she walked he was caught in this moment.

He opened the door walking in to see her laying down in provocative clothing and position. he smiled as he started to take off his clothing his jacket and shirt discarding his clothing on the floor. his body was strongly built and well defined clearly he had lived a life that was defined by fast paced crimes.
----

Jace sat back in his chair adjusting uncomfortably. "So... your going to have sex with this one, while i have to listen... Well... hope you perform well with an audience."
Back to top Go down
Fiddleback

PostSubject: Re: Rest too far away for comfort   Rest too far away for comfort EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:17 am

Jeni sat there and smirked as Jack came through the door. She smiled again as Jace informed her that he hoped she didn't mind an audience while she got down to business. She however couldn't really respond. She watched as Jack shed his clothing, her eyes watched his body as he moved closer like that of a jungle cat, muscles rolling on his body with power. She pulled him close to her and pulled him down on top of her.

Roughly she bit his neck and she kissed it down to his collar bone. The poison in her lips wouldn't affect his skil any, only if it got in his mouth She wrapped her legs around his waist and arched her back. She looked into his eyes and caressed his face with her hands. "I'm going to make this the most unforgettable night you've ever had." She said and laid there waiting for him to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

PostSubject: Re: Rest too far away for comfort   Rest too far away for comfort EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:38 am

Jack was taken a back as he was thrown to the bed her legs rapping around his waist he could feel his blood boil with thrill. he wanted this. he felt her mouth against his flesh he could feel lust boil his blood. "can't wait." his voice tinged with excitement as he looked over body.

His move came quickly nocking grabbing her corset it seemed expensive but in the moment it was only in the way of the flesh he so craved. his hands tore the lace from her body and he passionately kissed at her revealed breast. "I will make sure you don't forget me either."
Back to top Go down
Fiddleback

PostSubject: Re: Rest too far away for comfort   Rest too far away for comfort EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:02 am

Moaning savagly as he tore the lace from her body she wrapped one hand around the back of his neck and began kissing his neck again. She knew he was getting excited and she was very much enjoying it. She arched her back rubbing her stomach against his. She kissed his collar bone and allowed her body to melt into his own.

Tonight was his lucky night, she was going to make all of his wildest fantasies come true. And then, she was going to kill him. "Mmmm yes! Make me a woman! Take me!" She said and dug her nails into the skin on his back.
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

PostSubject: Re: Rest too far away for comfort   Rest too far away for comfort EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:54 pm

Jack held close to her body. one hand to her breast rubbing it and pinching at the nipple. the other slowly going down her body until it reached her panties. reaching inside he pressed his fingers up against her clit and even pressed lightly inside her.

"All in its time, but first i wish to enjoy your exsiquisit body." he continued to press against her heated body with his own. and kissed her neck returning the passion.
-------

"Technically arn't you already a woman i mean it says in your file youve done this before.... quiet a lot if im honest."
Back to top Go down
Fiddleback

PostSubject: Re: Rest too far away for comfort   Rest too far away for comfort EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 1:56 pm

Jacks hands were electrofying to her body. She moaned in pleasure as he had his way with her. Even though she was enjoying the sensations, she knew she had a job to do. As his hand reached down into her underwear she cried out as he roughtly pressed into her clit. She began roughly rocking back and forth against his hand and moaned out in the process. Her body was starting to feel on fire, first time in awhile.

She rolled her hips up into his and moaned out again wanting him to go on. She leaned her head back as he kissed her neck. She massaged his pecks and shoulders. She heard what Jace was saying and was about her already being a woman she began to snort but then turned it into a cough. "Sorry, dry throat. She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rest too far away for comfort   Rest too far away for comfort Empty

Back to top Go down

Rest too far away for comfort
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Walkers of War :: The World :: Armetisia :: The Council Of Seven-
Jump to: