Walkers of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will you walk the path of peace or destruction?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Photobucket

Welcome to Walkers of War, an Original, Non-Cannon, Free-For-All RolePlay. New members are always welcome so JOIN us! Now!
Photobucket
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation

RP Time
Weather
Staff

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
Rest too far away for comfort - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 3:54 pm by Sutoka

» Sommersturm
Rest too far away for comfort - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:37 am by 

» [2008] Viva La Vida Or Death
Rest too far away for comfort - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:02 am by 

» [2008] Viva La Vida Or Death
Rest too far away for comfort - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:02 am by 

» Tube Catcher 2013
Rest too far away for comfort - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:22 am by 

» Sand, Sand, Oh LOOK! More sand..... (open)
Rest too far away for comfort - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:39 pm by ChrisJenova

» Festival and Death Swoons (Open)
Rest too far away for comfort - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:33 pm by Fiddleback

» Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]}
Rest too far away for comfort - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:39 pm by Azriel

» Lola Catherine Antoinette Montoya
Rest too far away for comfort - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:15 pm by Azriel

Affiliates
free forum

Rest too far away for comfort

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jace

Jace

Rest too far away for comfort - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest too far away for comfort   Rest too far away for comfort - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:18 pm

Jack smiled at her comment. pulling away from her slightly he looked down at her. "Well if thats the case i have something you could drink." Jack undid his pants and revieled his cock. he jestured for her to suck on it.

Jack smiled. "That should help with your throat." he spoke in a low tone and was clearly anticipating her getting to work.
Back to top Go down
Fiddleback

PostSubject: Re: Rest too far away for comfort   Rest too far away for comfort - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:31 am

Chuckling as he exposed himself entirely to her she walked over to her and roughly shoved him down as he becond to her, so she could begin the blow job. She massaged his inner thighs and then lowered her head to his rod and shoved his cock into her mouth and throat and began bobbing her head slow. Even though her head was going slow her mouth was working like a vacuumm. Her bobs began to get faster and even though they were getting faster, her mouth still worked just as hard.

She was enjoying the taste of his dick. She lapsed and swirled her toung around the tip of his dick and began caressing and fondling his balls with one of her hands, while the other stroked the base of his shaft. "Mmmm, so good! She moaned and sucked the underside of his cock where the big vein pulsed.
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

PostSubject: Re: Rest too far away for comfort   Rest too far away for comfort - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:45 am

Jack breathed taken back by the sheer pleasure that she could give. he let out a soft moan as she sucked his cock feeling the pleasure as her mouth warmed him. his spine tingled and his body was wracked with pleasure. his eyes rolled back slightly as she sucked at his body.

"You could say that." he spoke nearly breathless. he felt pleasure he wanted more. he put a hand on her head and forced her to take the cock back into her mouth as he felt a small release of sperm. his cock twitched releasing warm sperm into her mouth.
------

Jace sat back in his chair uncomfortably in his office. "damn you are good.. to bad i don't take employs out for spins."
Back to top Go down
Fiddleback

PostSubject: Re: Rest too far away for comfort   Rest too far away for comfort - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:57 am

She listened to his soft moan and brushed some of her hair back behind her ear as she looked up at his stomach moving up and down and up and down. His breathing was coming faster, and then she felt his hand on the back of her neck, pushing her head back down on his cock. It was about time to end this. She was going to make him cum and then she was going to kiss him on the mouth and kill him. She smirked as Jace told her she was good. Well of course she was, this was one of the reasons she was sought after.

The poison would not kill him instantly but it would cause him to be unable to speak instantly, he would agonize in pain for only about a minute and then he would die. Sucking harder on Jack's cock she sat up and began using her hand faster and rougher than her mouth. "Oh yeah baby, cum for me!" She said moving her hand up and down faster than before.
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

PostSubject: Re: Rest too far away for comfort   Rest too far away for comfort - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:07 am

Jack felt his body burn with pleasure even though she was just using her hand he felt his skin burn with pleasure he had not felt before. he was breathing intensly feeling her hand upon his member he burned for release, he could feel the passion of the moment his heated flesh being worked over and treated with such pleasure this woman was incredable with her work.

"Yes oh you you can have my cum." he shouted as he released his cock twitching as it exploded with the warm protein. the pleasure left him breathless as his cock twitched. he was in heaven or at least how close you could get too it.
Back to top Go down
Fiddleback

PostSubject: Re: Rest too far away for comfort   Rest too far away for comfort - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:17 am

She smiled as he began panting. It was almost time for him to cum, and then he confirmed it and released his cum onto her chest. "Ohh, yes!" She said and crawled up onto his body. "I'm ready to fully give my body to you. But, before I do. Kiss me." she commanded gently taking his face in her hands. She massaged his chest and massaged his member with the other hand and began rocking her southern lips along his cock. "Mmmm, what do ya say? She asked moaning slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

PostSubject: Re: Rest too far away for comfort   Rest too far away for comfort - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:43 pm

Jack heard her request felt the pleasure as she preased her body against him, and then grabbed her pulling her close he kissed her on the lips, and almost immediately he felt his face go numb. followed by convulsions. he felt the pleasure he had been feeling slowly being replaced by pain but was unable to say or do anything. his muscles tensed as he was now dying.

he tried to scream but his body was too numb to allow any kind of noise, he was dying and he mentally cursed this woman. she had given him all the pleasures of heaven only to taunt him and send him to hell. try as he might he could not strike out. not call out. nothing about his body could respond to his will.
----
"Tell me with a killing style like that...are you still a virgin? or is every single man you ever gone after just an idiot." Jace commented half interested.
Back to top Go down
Fiddleback

PostSubject: Re: Rest too far away for comfort   Rest too far away for comfort - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:08 pm

Jeni smiled as he pulled her close and deeply kissed her. As she pulled away she saw the fright registered on Jacks face. "Jack, I was sent here for you. Not as a love interest," She said and pulled the poison lip off of her mouth, putting it away and cleansing her hands. She walked over to him on the bed and sat near him caressing the hair on his head. "Jack, Jack, Jack, Jace knows that you were trying to kill him, and I can't allow that. Think of all the women you now get to spare you charms." She stood and made her way over to her clothes and completely changed them. and pulled her hair into a bun. She shouldn't be recognized and left the key on the table near him and watched as he stopped breathing. She wiped everything down that she had put her hands on and then snuck out of the room. She snuck out of the room and out of the tavern, making her way back to the council.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upon entering Jace's office she smiled. "Mission accomplished, and in correspondance with your question. Yes, I am still a virgin and yes, most men I have gone after are idiots. But, what do you do?" She said and smiled. She looked at Jace with anticipation. "Next assignment?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

PostSubject: Re: Rest too far away for comfort   Rest too far away for comfort - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 6:29 pm

Jace's eyes seemed to glow slightly as he sat back in his chair hearing that she was a virgin, he shrugged he hadn't honestly expected that considering her favored way of killing. still he didn't touch employees to easy to get caught in someone else plans. as she asked for her next assignment and adjusted himself in his chair.

"You did well today, but I am not the council my work will be fewer and farther between then they would have you work. However I will be truthful we are leaving in a days time for Kanto, two other walkers have been assigned to this task via the council. Gavrosh a beastrian and another human named Franz. Your job as will be to keep an ear to the ground for me. Remember just because they are your fellow walkers they were appointed by the council you are appointed by me. Directives on a mission like this could be different. We are going to meet with the shina elves. with any luck we may be able to win them over to our side in this conflict. "
Back to top Go down
Fiddleback

PostSubject: Re: Rest too far away for comfort   Rest too far away for comfort - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:04 pm

Why had she just let her only secret out? Even though he was her boss, neither of them could afford to be distracted. Jeniveve stood straight up. She really could have used a shower right about now. "It pleases me to hear you do like my method, or atleast one of them." She said.

And then he again lowered the boom on her. He told her that they were going to be leaving very soon. She grew slightly solem as he told her two other walkers were being assigned. She wanted to let her mouth drop but she refused to let it. "I understand. She said as he asked for her to keep her ears open. She would have to keep senses open. She needed to keep Jace out of danger, he was her main concern. She did not want any harm to befall him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rest too far away for comfort   Rest too far away for comfort - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rest too far away for comfort
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Walkers of War :: The World :: Armetisia :: The Council Of Seven-
Jump to: