Walkers of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will you walk the path of peace or destruction?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Photobucket

Welcome to Walkers of War, an Original, Non-Cannon, Free-For-All RolePlay. New members are always welcome so JOIN us! Now!
Photobucket
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation

RP Time
Weather
Staff

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
arriving at kanto - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 3:54 pm by Sutoka

» Sommersturm
arriving at kanto - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:37 am by 

» [2008] Viva La Vida Or Death
arriving at kanto - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:02 am by 

» [2008] Viva La Vida Or Death
arriving at kanto - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:02 am by 

» Tube Catcher 2013
arriving at kanto - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:22 am by 

» Sand, Sand, Oh LOOK! More sand..... (open)
arriving at kanto - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:39 pm by ChrisJenova

» Festival and Death Swoons (Open)
arriving at kanto - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:33 pm by Fiddleback

» Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]}
arriving at kanto - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:39 pm by Azriel

» Lola Catherine Antoinette Montoya
arriving at kanto - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:15 pm by Azriel

Affiliates
free forum

arriving at kanto

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mizu Fydan

Mizu Fydan

arriving at kanto - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: arriving at kanto   arriving at kanto - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:52 am

The female continued her movement through the thick forests. She looked over her shoulder at the one that was the Councilman. ]"You do realize, sir, that the tree elves understand of what I am. Being a Shina, they expect me to know magic. Also with being a water priestess, they understand how important it is for me to be able to use water magic. The know of me passing through and will not attack me for magic. Though, with being one of them, you should understand them at least having respect when one not of their kind uses magic."

The woman smiled at the man before continuing to make her way inland. Soon there was no water for her to push for the horse as they arrived at a large wooden bridge. The woman began to walk before turning around and facing the others. The bridge is strong enough for you to walk your horse but not ride it. I suggest you both dismount, ma'am. You can guide the councilman and I will bring your horse. It is obvious you are to protect him and I would not wish to stop you from doing so."

The woman's eyes looked up at the other female on the horse. A smile came over her lips as she looked upon them. It was obvious that the councilman did not trust her, but the female did not mind. What else she noticed was that the others that were in the group had trailed behind, no doubt they'd catch up soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

PostSubject: Re: arriving at kanto   arriving at kanto - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:12 pm

Five minutes and gavrosh still couldn't place that smell coming off the water priestess. at first he had thought pheramones were what was making her so damn attractive, but she wasn't a beastrian and not even elves had a smell this inviting and this strong. she was covered in the smell of the sea but there was something else to it as well, and it was starting to creep him out. eventually he gave up on his half attempted persute of the woman simply becouse she seemed to have stopped responding to him at all.

Gavrosh had lived among the shina for years and although the spiritual side of the shina elves were important the forest elves certainly did not acknolegde it at all. still the conversation made him laugh slightly as he had to remind himself that Jace was hardly a strict forest elf, and that the boarder was repersented by the tree line which they had not yet passed. in a way they were both right though gavrosh would say nothing.

Gavrosh instead decided to refocus on something else taking out his omnitool he sighed looking at the craptastic bridge like something out of an indiana jones movie. he raised his omni tool "That wont really be nesasary i can reinforce the bridge with this."

as he focused the tool came to life draining a small amount of Gavrosh's infinate life to create rienforcements for the bridge. digging into the sides of the gourge, and making it sturdy enough for any travel. the tool was a shina elves creation, an old military tool, which had been retiered becouse it had the nasty tendancy to kill whoever wore it. and pain shot threw gavrosh as it drained himsligjhtly. every time he used it, it felt like it was breaking his arm.
---------

Jace growled as he glared at his body gaurd hitting that full galop he immediatly wanted to destroy her. still as she appoligized he for some reason or another found it dificult to actually scould her. instead he mearly glared at her. "stay with the group

he watched with a mild impression as the bridge was reinforced suddenly wishing that gavrosh hadn't done what he had so that he could get off this death trap of a creature. and he gave the nod to Jeni to get them across as fast as possible. [colo=blue]"i think that for now we can all agree that we don't really have time to waist."[/color] Gavrosh's power was something intresting but by the look on his face this bridge would only hold for a few minutes in its strengthened state
Back to top Go down
Azriel

PostSubject: Re: arriving at kanto   arriving at kanto - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:25 am

Genji looked on, intrigued by the man with the strange tool that was able to reinforce the old busted up bridge. The device seemed to drain the man a bit but in exchange performed great feats of engineering. This device was unlike Genjis holopad and instantly he grew envious of the tool. "I want one of those" he said as they made thier way over the bridge that had taken steriods. It seemed that it would only hold as long as the man would hold out. "Thank you for your contribution!." He said as he walked on into the distance and waving slightly to show his graditude. The Councilman and his bodyguard where a little ways ahead now being as how they where on horseback and the rest where on foot. Genji, focused his energy into his hands. Sparks began to manifest, followed by lightning arcing all around his hands up to his elbows on each arm. With a smile he looked for the farthest tree he could find but closest one to the councilman. He reach his arm back and then quickly whiped it forward. A rope of electricity launched forward and grabed onto the tree he picked out and grabbed hold. He pulled down and retracted the tether allowing him to rid through the air to the tree he targeted. (Think spiderman) He turned back to look at his friends where he had just been standing to mock them in a playful manner. "Hurry up Adi, your going to miss all the fun" Turning back around he picked the next tree closest to the councilman and repeated the process and alternating hands, all the while keeping pace with their VIP.
Back to top Go down
Adimus

PostSubject: Re: arriving at kanto   arriving at kanto - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:49 am

Adi saw the bridge get reinforced and using his hyper body mode leaped from where he was straight across to the other side, leaving Lou and Franz to run across normally while Pete still kept to the shadows moving from tree to tree. "Alright, keep moving, but I suggest a slightly slower pace now, no need to keep running so fast, unless of course, you have something to hide." Adimus said to the supposed water priestess.

Franz came up from behind the group to the front and stood beside his friend as he agreed as well. "Indeed, we have no reason to move so fast if we are not under distress or assault. Relax, and move easily." He said as Lou hurled a little bit over the cliff. Adi had super powers, Franz a super suit, and Pete teleportation, and Jeni a freaking horse. This whole running like the wind thing really bored down hard on him "You....know....It...really sucks....trying to...keep up...with...you....guys....Stop...fucking....running...so...fast!" He barely managed to say before hurling up a little more again.

"See, slow the hell down, before I make you slow the hell down." Adi said to the group.
Back to top Go down
Fiddleback

PostSubject: Re: arriving at kanto   arriving at kanto - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:16 pm

Jeni smiled as she saw the glair out of the corner of her eye. She turned her horse around and waited for the group it didn't take too long for them to come. She kept her horse on at a walk. Jeni was having fun listening to the others quarell over slowing down. She looked at her boss and then back to her other comrads. She sighed and kept on walking, she wasn't going to wait for the others for forever.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Fydan

Mizu Fydan

PostSubject: Re: arriving at kanto   arriving at kanto - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:55 pm

The woman placed her hand on the shoulder of the Beastarian before speaking to him. "Thank you for your help. It is very appreciated." She gave him a warm smile before she moving forward and crossed the bridge ahead of the Horse and once on the other side, waited for a slight moment. She glanced around before continuing to follow the path. Upon hearing complaints the woman turned around to face the once shouting from the back. "My apologies. I am very used to trying to get through these forests to quickly. I can't be away from the people too long, they begin to get frightened and search for me. Such a thing could be harmful for them to do at night. Also, the councilman asked me to hurry him to the village moment earlier, if you will recall. None the less, please forgive my for my pace. I'll be sure to slow down." The woman said before smiling at the group. Her eyes glancing to meet with the one that had tried to claim she had something to hide. She smiled at him before continuing to walk at a slowed pace.
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

PostSubject: Re: arriving at kanto   arriving at kanto - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:02 pm

Gavrosh had heard the man say that he wanted his tool, though not in that launguage. and after he had crossed the bridge he walked to him and smiled. "No you don't, see the problem with the omni tool is that it tends to kill you mortals."

Gavrosh sighed as he turned back and let the construct fade after everyone had crossed. then turned back rotating his shoulder the omnitool was useful but it drained life force as batteries. in the creation of weapons it was easy and maneuverable but in something as large as a bridge it was actually very painful to maintain. still he had years of experience meaning he could hold out well enough.

the more pressing matter was the quarrle the people were having. the idea that they needed to slow down, he reminded himself that human muscles weren't as strong as beastrian. the hyena clan of which he hailed from were a good example of a race that was used to walking a lot. as the clan made its home in the fire sands, which meant two things the first gavrosh was used too intense heat and two gavrosh didn't complain about hiking a few miles. he rolled his eyes he wouldn't be the final say on this matter.

as he was thanked for his contribution by the water priestess he again got the wiff of that smell which seemed so inviting. it was almost heavenly in nature but he couldn't put anything too it. walking along side her he sighed he had to at least ask. "Um Priestess mind if i ask this but... what perfume do you ware?"
------

Jace sighed as he heard the men complain that they were tiered. "Listen men we arn't really safe in this area, as its taritory between the forest elves and the shina elves. that means we aren't entirely welcome here and if were traveling with a water priestess and a patrol catches up to us there will be questions... lots of questions. Now i love my kin but that doesn't mean i want to meet them here and now. So buck up and act like solders because we have to reach the city by nightfall or else. we can't afford to slow down."

Jace sighed he was getting more used too riding this horse and let Jeni go a bit if only to let her breath. the Kanto elves may be allies to the council but Jace was a banished man. if the forest elves find him anywhere near there taratory it would be well within the right of the forest elves to execute him, but that wasn't even his main worry there was still this water moving priestess of whom he was sure he couldn't trust, and now bickering among his own ranks. today was going about as smoothly as cat litter at this point.
Back to top Go down
Azriel

PostSubject: Re: arriving at kanto   arriving at kanto - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:05 am

Genji listened as the man explained how the omni tool drained life to power it and how he wouldn't want it for that simple reason. This only intrigued Genji more. He loved tinkering and logging data on devices and places he had never seen before. He turned with the man and watched as the construct faded from existence then proceeded in the direction they were currently headed down. He got about to steps before the councilman turned and scolded the group about how much they where whining. Genji laughed at his friends as they stood there and took it. The councilman turned back on his bodyguards horse and proceeded to trot off a little ways. Genji walked over to Adimus and whispered so only himself and Adimus could hear. "You got in trouble, haha.". Genji said in a playful manner before tethering himself back to a nearby tree branch to get out of his friends reach. It had been awhile since he was able to be on a mission with his friends so he wanted to make the most of it. A little teasing and maybe a couple pranks would make this a hike remember. He of course knew when they got to the village or In the councilmans sight he would have to conduct himself accordingly so he wouldn't be reported to the council.
Back to top Go down
Adimus

PostSubject: Re: arriving at kanto   arriving at kanto - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:41 am

Adi listened as the ever pompous Jace told him to buck up all because he was afraid to meet a few of his kind in a tree somewhere. As such, Adi decided to put that fear to rest, even if it was with a half assed lie. "Look, telling a regularly built human to keep up with supers like us, and that horse, is a bit much. He's bucked up enough already. And since you're afraid of meeting Tree Elves, let me remind you, we're on a road, not actually off any beaten paths, so you know damn well they're not gonna come out here and confront us, especially if we have an Iga with us, guiding us at that. So relax buster brown, and continue on."

Adi didn't normally get like this with his superiors, and having been mocked/egged on by Genji didn't help. It wouldn't matter because no more than two seconds later Lou himself put his hand on Adi's shoulder, letting him know he was fine. "The hard part was keeping up initially, y`know, trying to run faster than a horse to make it to here. Now that we're a group, I think we'll be fine. After all, I used to keep with you guys back in Karsten." He said as Lou then began to take point. With a sigh and a nod, Adi followed suit.

Franz throughout the whole thing simply decided to keep his mouth shut. Anything he wished to say was already said by Adimus, albeit the fact that Franz would've said it in a nicer tone, and possibly a different way, but oh well, that was now behind them. Pete meanwhile simply watched from the trees, barely able to hear anything at all, and still shocked not one Tree Elf stopped by and asked "Hey ninja guy, what's with you and the group watching?". Still, thinking about it, it was probably for the best.
Back to top Go down
Fiddleback

PostSubject: Re: arriving at kanto   arriving at kanto - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:32 pm

Jeni even knew that they all were at risk. Is she was taken down, there would be no one to protect Jace. She was aware of this. She had to be on guard at all times. Even around the other walkers. No one could be trusted here. She calmly walked her horse on listening intently to everyones conversations. She could have sworn she felt eyes on them. She kept one hand on her throwing knives at all times. Her eyes watching the trees, leaves, and bushes.

Anything that moved, her eyes went to. It was more important to listen to any spine tingle, use her ears. She needed to use all of her senses. Not just her eyes. She turned her horse around looking at the others. She turned in her saddle to Jace. "Jace I am worried we may not make our destination in time." She whispered to her boss.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Fydan

Mizu Fydan

PostSubject: Re: arriving at kanto   arriving at kanto - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:03 am

The woman turned to face the one named Gavrosh and gave him a kind smile before responding. "I use no perfumes, sir. Most scents are merely natural when living among the Iga so long. We will be arriving shortly, everyone." The woman said before glancing around, she knew they were close, if they could pick up the pace they would be there so much sooner. The woman just shrugged and continued to walk.

As time went on, the sun was beginning to lower from the sky but the group still had pleanty of light. The woman then noticed a stone gate and smiled brightly at the group. "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the City of Iga. I will guide you all to the temple where you can all stay, though some of you may share rooms, we don't have too many rooms. I do not mind sharing my room, as well, if need be." The woman said with a kind smile as they approached the gates and she began walking to the temple. As the woman continued to walk, some people would smile or bow to the female in a respectful manor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: arriving at kanto   arriving at kanto - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

arriving at kanto
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Walkers of War :: The World :: Kanto-
Jump to: