Walkers of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will you walk the path of peace or destruction?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Photobucket

Welcome to Walkers of War, an Original, Non-Cannon, Free-For-All RolePlay. New members are always welcome so JOIN us! Now!
Photobucket
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation

RP Time
Weather
Staff

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 3:54 pm by Sutoka

» Sommersturm
The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:37 am by 

» [2008] Viva La Vida Or Death
The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:02 am by 

» [2008] Viva La Vida Or Death
The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:02 am by 

» Tube Catcher 2013
The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:22 am by 

» Sand, Sand, Oh LOOK! More sand..... (open)
The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:39 pm by ChrisJenova

» Festival and Death Swoons (Open)
The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:33 pm by Fiddleback

» Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]}
The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:39 pm by Azriel

» Lola Catherine Antoinette Montoya
The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:15 pm by Azriel

Affiliates
free forum

The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Adimus

The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. Empty
PostSubject: The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start.   The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:21 pm

Adimus felt bad for what had happened a few nights prior in the Old Town district of Arnamaeus City. A lot of houses got burned down, one of them belonging to the Harlequin Psychic Adonia he had met. He knew that a life while having gifts like that tended to get annoying, since everyone and their damn mother wanted to recruit you for one cause or the other, and as such Adimus figured he could at least stop by where she was currently staying and offer her a new home within the Walker's section of the city until she found a new place to live. That, and of course try to recruit her for the Walkers. Their numbers were spread thin due to the war, and a psychic like her was always a welcome addition.

Plus she was cute, and he attractive....And would look great in a tight blue lace corset. "Alright Adi, mind out the gutter. You're here to offer her a new home, possibly a new job, and that's it. Nothing more." He said to himself as he found where her current dwelling was located and decided to walk up the door and knock a few times.

"I really hope I'm not digging myself a hole here."
Back to top Go down
Adonia
Admin
Adonia

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start.   The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:32 pm

Hectic. That's the only way to describe how things had been. The young woman sighed as she moved the last bit of the furniture that had survived the fire within her temporary dwelling. Some of her clothing had survived but had a few burn marks which seemed just fine. The woman's hair was tied back into a long ponytail as she dusted off the dark blue shorts and bright blue tank top she wore.

The day was hot so wearing shorts and a tank top wasn't a bad idea in the least. The female sighed as she looked at the home she was borrowing for a while and rubbed the back of her neck. If not for the owner of the opera house needing her to live, she'd be homeless. She was truly grateful for his help but, she wanted a way out of the lime light and back to having her own life.

The woman snapped out of her thoughts when she heard a knock at the door. "Who on earth...?" she asked herself before walking towards the door and grabbing hold of the doorknob. With a soft grip she opened the door and noticed it was the man that attempted to save her from the pyro. Adimus, she believed his name was. "Oh. Hey." She greated him while leaning against the door frame with her arms folded over her chest. Her Ice-Blue eyes looking him over for a second then glancing into his eyes. "What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
https://walkersofwar.rpg-board.net
Adimus

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start.   The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:15 pm

(On my phone atm)

That same odd feeling and shiver came over Adimus again. It happened only when he saw this girl, and he couldn't quite figure out if it was because she was a psychic, or if he was phsyically attracted to her. I mean after all a tight light blue tank top, with tight dark blue shorts.... "Aw damn I'm doing it again." Adimus thought to himself. "Hello, Ms. Adonia I believe it was right? Sorry to bother you if I am, but may I come in?" He said with a slight bow.
Back to top Go down
Adonia
Admin
Adonia

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start.   The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:09 pm

The woman was slightly taken back by the bow but nodded, she stepped to the side and out of his way, holding the door open for him. A soft smile came over her lips. "Yes, My name is Adonia. Please come in make yourself comfortable. Sorry about the slight mess..." She said as she stepped away from the door and into the kitchen, pouring the man a glass of water. It was odd, she was being rather nice to the man but she didn't mind it.

She made her way back to the living room and placed the glass of water on the coffee table which remained in the center of the room. She gave the man a kind smile before sitting across from him. "Adimus, right..? What, may I ask, brings you to my home? And how did you find me?" She asked the man as she looked him over once more. Her ice blue orbs couldn't help but look over the male's body from time to time. It was a precaution to watch his every move as well as appealing for herself to see a strong healthy man before her. He was attractive, she gave him that, but he'd have to go through a lot to get her to show such thoughts about him.
Back to top Go down
Adimus

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start.   The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:56 pm

Adi noticed her mention something about aplogizing for the slight mess inside. "Man if only this girl knew of some of the places I've lived in." He thought to himself. After being seated and given a glass of water by Adonia, he began to tell her why he had come to her new living area. "I found you using Walker resources, after allb they're the ones supplying this place. And the reason I came here was..." Adi said, as he began to trail off. His thoughts couldn't seem to leave her looks, and his insticts were beginning to get the better of him. That coupled with his senses going haywire from being near another psychic, needless to say, old Adimus was having a hardtime concentrating. "Yea, came here to offer you a new job, within the Walkers. Or at very least contract to them through me. I know what you are, and we need people like you. Please consider the request."
Back to top Go down
Adonia
Admin
Adonia

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start.   The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:26 pm

The female noticed that the man had been rather detracted and possibly nervous. The woman tilted her head as she realized he had regained himself as she softly smiled, nodding her head. "I will think things over. I still need to get myself my own place to live rather than relying on the city or co-workers." The woman said before standing and rubbing the back of her neck a bit.

Adonia made her way towards an open window and folded her arms over her chest, just under her breasts. She looked out the window of the apartment at the brightly lit city. If there was one thing she would miss about her temporary home, it would be the view. She loved looking over the city but could never afford such a place on her own even if she saved every silver coin she earned.
Back to top Go down
Adimus

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start.   The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 2:47 am

At hearing her words and seeing her grace over to the window, Adi got up and moved a lil ways behind her before speaking again. "Beautiful view. I knew someone once, loved views just like this. Would always make me take her up to the high vantage points so she could see them." Another step closer before he spoke again. "If you took a job with the Walkers as a contractor, you could easily pay for a place like this, and if you worked for them as an actual Walker, all you'd have to do is spend a few months or so in the Academy to hone your skills and abilities, and you can have a place like this for free." He said, as he took yet another step closer, so he was now looking at the same view she was. The light radiated on her and made her features glow even brighter, forcing Adi to use everything he had to control his instincts.

That was the serious downfall of being such a strong telekinetic. Everything worked on instinct. His senses were super heightened, his body in peak condition, but damn did it make being a normal human and completely sane difficult as hell. His mind temporarily shot back to thoughts of her, that one girl who did her best to prevent him from being turned into a monster. His mind however refused to let him have such thought, and immediately he snapped back to reality, only to find himself standing shoulder to shoulder with this girl. "Oh hell..." He thought to himself. "Think on it, go ahead take some time, this is your life after all. But in the mean time, I do think I could use a drink. Care to join me, I know this great bar."
Back to top Go down
Adonia
Admin
Adonia

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start.   The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:17 am

The girl remained quiet as the male talked. She felt him come closer to her which made her relax a bit more. That was one thing that was odd about psychics. When near one another, instincts went haywire. She could tell he was already having difficulty as he got closer to her being. Once this happened he seemed to zone into thought. This is when she began reading some of his thoughts. It was simpler when he was distracted but she stopped quickly. The man then came back into realization and began to speak.

She nodded a bit and smiled. Adonia turned to face the man as she moved toward her bed room. "Give me a quick moment to change, okay?" She said as she walked into her bed room and closed the door behind her. With a hooking of her fingertips, the girl was able to remove her shirt and shorts rather quickly. She changed her outfit to a gray zip up tanktop, letting the cold metal press against her chest and a black skirt. She then slipped on a pair of black boots which were relatively flat but had a slight heal to them. She then opened her room door and made her way back towards Adimus. "Shall we go?" She asked, letting her hair fall straight to her waist.
Back to top Go down
Adimus

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start.   The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 2:47 pm

Adimus waited as Adonia dressed herself to go out and when she reemerged the term impressed barely scratched the surface of what Adimus felt. It had been awhile since he had seen a girl as pretty as his former lover, and Adonia certainly met that standard. "My, that was quick." He said as he walked up to her, eyed her up a little, then moved towards the door. "Come on, this place is modest, but the people are great, and we can talk further about my offer." He said as they began their walk to the bar.

The streets were cooler now that the sun had gone down, and with everyone preparing for war, the nightlife bustled with eager troops wanting to down what they thought could be their last drink. The atmosphere reminded Adi of the many times he had similar thoughts before being sent out on a suicide mission as a Yeoman. Adi's thoughts then floated over to the drink he was going to have, and how increasingly dependent he became on it to help him keep control over his telekinesis. Thankfully is heightened regeneration kept it from killing him, but there were days he really wished he didn't have to rely on it. He then began to wonder where this girl had come from, and why she's here in Armetisia.

"So, were you born here, or did you move here?
Back to top Go down
Adonia
Admin
Adonia

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start.   The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:43 pm

The girl smiled lightly. She didn't mind him eyeing her, for the most part, in fact it flattered her. She placed her hands behind her back as she followed him out the door and with a slight tug of her fingers she closed and locked her door behind her. The woman's eyes looked over the man but then she quickened her speed to walk along side him. She didn't mind being seen beside a man, it wasn't all too new since she found many women annoying.

The city's night life was slowly beginning to flourish as the woman made her way to the bar with Adimus. Adonia's soft ice blue eyes looked around the town as she smiled faintly so others would not be intimidated by her passing by them. If she was always serious, then only wrong could happen. Passing by soldiers could be heard hitting on women as they made their way from bar to bar, looking for a woman and a good drink. As they walked she then heard Adimus speak, asking her about herself.

"I'm from Iga. I moved here a few years back, actually. I am a shina elf, if you did not notice." The woman stated as she tucked her hair behind her ear to reveal her small pointed ear to him. A simple smile coming over her tender lips as she looked at the man. "How about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Adimus

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start.   The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:13 am

The question asked by Adonia sparked a question within himself. "Where did I come from exactly?" He asked himself. His memory was more than just hazy from a young age; it was nonexistent. "My past as a child is boring as hell, and as an adult too violent to tell as casual talk, so for now I'll just say I remember waking up bloodied and bruised with half my face missing, hence the neat facial feature." He said pointing to his left eye and bridge of his nose. "Then of course, I was found and raised in an orphanage, and from there it's a whole bunch of crap and alot of fighting. I'm sure you probably don't wanna hear it. At all." He said looking back down to Adonia, her ice blue eyes cutting right into him. His memories flashed before him again, of tricking a group of the king's finest guards, being raised as an orphan, and that girl, that beautiful girl that was violently taken from him smiled in his eyes again. "Seraphina..." He whispered under his breath. Then images of the betrayal by his closest friend and banishment to Yeomanship, and the events that lead him up till now.

"You know, there is one good thing about my past though; I got to meet a beauty like you." Were the words that completely slipped from Adi's mouth, catching him entirely offguard, and immediately forcing him to go red in the face. "Oh damn, I um, yea.."
Back to top Go down
Adonia
Admin
Adonia

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start.   The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:46 pm

The woman listened as he spoke. She turned her head to look up at him as he stated that she may not have wanted to hear any of his story of himself. Infact, she wouldn't mind it at all. It was interesting to actually get to know someone rather than them just hitting on her repeatedly. It was rather hard the find a male in the town that didn't just want a woman for the night and moved on. Thus why the woman remained single and avoided bars after shows. If anyone realized who she was in this town she'd only be in more trouble. The woman notice Adimus' face shift in expression, he was remembering something. Adonia decided against peeking in on his mind, this time, due to realizing his past could be difficult and not one he wished to share.

Adonia then heard him speak the name of a female. ~'Who is Seraphina...?'~ the woman thought to herself before her ears perked and Adimus spoke to her directly, complementing her. She let out a soft giggle as she smiled at him. "Thank you for saying such a thing. It was sweet of you." She said to him, noticing the slight red tint to his face. It was always interesting to see a male blush, even if they didn't mean to.

"So... What's her name?" Adonia asked in a calm voice. Her eyes glancing up at Adimus once more as she tried to help him not be so embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Adimus

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start.   The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:21 pm

"Her Name?" Adimus thought to himself. "A girl I once knew, that's all. And you're welcome for the compliment." He said as they rounded the corner and finally saw the bar in view. "Ahh, The Drunken Walker. Honestly, Karsten had some good places to drink, but this place takes the cake hands down." He said as they dodged in and out of the crowd to get to the bouncer. "Yo Maurice, let me and the ladyfriend in!" Adi yelled to the biggest, meanest looking person he has ever seen in his life outside a battlefield. "Yo Adi, how ya doing my man, whats good?" The man said, despite being huge, in a very high pitched voice. "Doing alright Maurice, I hope no one's been giving you trouble?"

"Nah man, I've been fine, and if I may say so, your woman look mighty fine tonight."

"Ha, thanks Maurice, she is mighty fine. Take care man" Adi said as he and Adonia were ushered in VIP style. "Don't ask." Adi said as he chuckled moving to his usual section of the bar.
Back to top Go down
Adonia
Admin
Adonia

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start.   The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:18 pm

The woman didn't truly expect an answer, she had gotten it earlier when he whispered. She was wondering if he would actually tell her, obviously not. She followed the man as they turned the corner and made their way towards the Drunken Walker. The woman only smiled as she remembered the location. The first place she ever went to after her first show with some of the other dancers, back when she was a backup-girl.

As they made their way towards the door the woman looked up at the bouncer, he had been the same bouncer back then too. The woman only smiled at the man as he complimented her before making her way in with Adimus. As they walked to a section of the room she couldn't help but laugh a bit and shake her head at Adi's statement. "Don't worry. I wasn't going to."
Back to top Go down
Adimus

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start.   The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:03 pm

As they found a place to sit down, Adimus ordered himself a drink and told the to put whatever he and Adonia ordered on his tab. He loved these kinds of atomosphere, where everyone and their mother seemed to enjoy themselves. Now in a much more relaxed state, and having a much better grasp on his male instincts, Adi looked to Adonia and asked her "So why did you choose to become a dancer?"
Back to top Go down
Adonia
Admin
Adonia

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start.   The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:23 pm

"A good paying job that I'm good at. I figured why not." The woman said before glancing at the bartender. "Rosen Graveyard, please." She said as she knew it would take some time for them to make, which she wanted. Such a strong drink needed concentration to make. She then looked at Adimus, propping her head up on her palm as her elbow remained on the bar. "Why did you become a walker?"
Back to top Go down
Adimus

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start.   The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:05 pm

Adi recoiled a little at the question. Why did he become a Walker again? And then he remembered. "Circumstances." He said. "The circumstances forced me to be one. I was meant to be a Knight of Karsten, the biggest city state stuck right dab in the middle of Ellesmaria and Barlavaria. I however got stabbed in the back, watched my mentors get killed, then got framed for it, and forced to serve as a prison soldier. Ever hear of the Yeoman Patrollers? Yea, I was one of their lead commandos." Adi said as his drink arrived and he downed it quickly, in all but two gulps. "Then the shit really hit the fan when out of nowhere, I get the crap kicked out of me, and I end up here with a deprincessed princess, two nut jobs, and an overgrown Eagle Sentinal Walker, who in turns decides he wants to make me a Walker. Told you it was a boring story."
Back to top Go down
Adonia
Admin
Adonia

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start.   The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:33 pm

The woman's eyes remained on Adimus as he spoke. A slight laugh coming from her as he had finished what he was saying by telling her it was boring. "I don't believe so. Everyone has a story, a past, present and future. It's up to them to share it with others. You say it's boring, I say it was a great insight." The woman said before the bartender came her way and placed down her glass with a red liquid. She eyed the contents a bit before grabbing the glass and taking a soft sip. The soft burn of the alcohol with the sweetness of the drink was calming. She then glanced at Adi and smiled before speaking. "All in all. Thank you for telling me about yourself so far tonight."
Back to top Go down
Adimus

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start.   The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:21 am

Adimus was still being charmed greatly by Adonia, despite him drinking. In his mind he began to think that it was the alcohol making him like her more and more. "With a face as nice as yours, it was no problem at all really. Now tell me about yourself, you've been having me talk all night, what about you? Where did you come from, and why did you really move here into the city?" Adimus asked her. He was curious, and now he wanted to know something about her. Aside from being a psychic, Adi knew practically nothing else about Adonia.
Back to top Go down
Adonia
Admin
Adonia

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start.   The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:44 am

"Well.. I'm an Iga Shina. I was born and raised within the walks of the city of Iga. As known about many shina elves, they tend to merely.. End their lives over the most trivial of things. Perfection is their goal. However, it wasn't such a thing for me. I merely ignored such ideology, thus I left Iga. I wanted to be somewhere that death didn't fill the air every twenty minutes. A place a bit more calm and less orderly. After all, when everything in such strict order, more can go wrong which means for my people that there will be more dead. All in all, I got sick of it all and moved here."

Were her words as she sipped at her Rosen Graveyard and relaxed a bit more her eyes then glancing up at Adimus before giving a giggle. Something about the male was new and different which she likes a lot. What it came to was if he understood her ideals and why she left. If he did, all the easier.
Back to top Go down
Adimus

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start.   The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:20 pm

"Y'know, you have a point there, with the Iga and all. They're not as bad as you make `em out to be, but they do have a very strict sense of perfection. But they don't kill themselves over trivial amtters, or at least not all of them. After all we got you here right! And besides, it's probably for the best you left and I honestly don't blame you. I'd leave as well under those rules." Adi said as yet another round of drinks came to the table, seemingly bought by a group of soldiers across the room from them, as a token of appreciation towards a Walker. "Aw man, tell those guys thanks for me! And yet another fringe benefit of being a Walker, people here love you!" Adi said as he picked up two shot glasses, and handed one to Adonia. "Can't let these go to waste, c`mon, drink up!"
Back to top Go down
Adonia
Admin
Adonia

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start.   The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:32 am

The woman laughed a bit as Adimus agreed for her leaving. She then shrugged as she spotted the new round of drinks. She looked over at the shoulders and smiled at them as a thank you before getting winked at. The woman then turned back to Adimus and shivered before taking one of the shots and raising it before speaking. "To the court and to the night. Without either I doubt this life would be so interesting, right? Haha!" The woman said before she brought the glass to her lips, bending her head back as she drank down the shot quickly before looking at Adi once more for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Adimus

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start.   The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:37 pm

"To the court and to the night!" Adi said blasting down the shot, feeling the burn as it went down and exploded in his gullet. "Whew! Man what in the hell was that stuff! I-" And just like that, the shot of North Barlavarian whiskey punched Adi right in the face. Images got blurred, speech became slurred, and hormones raged, with or without Adi's psychic consent. To him, Adonia couldn't possibly look like a better creature, her design catching his eye more and more. And for him, the shots now tasted like water. Good thing he could hold his liquor. Right? Well he could, if he had just stuck to his original choice alcohol. But tonight, he couldn't quite hold himself back. "You know, I have to admit. One reason why I came back to find and talk to you was because I thought you were really pretty." Adi said, barely managing to keep his words from slurring completely into each other.
Back to top Go down
Adonia
Admin
Adonia

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start.   The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:28 pm

The woman looked at Adi as he downed the shot. She soon noticed he himself had become well... Drunk off is ass. But he wasn't too bad, he could still talk, kinda. The woman let out a soft laugh as she shook her head. If not for how often men had given her drinks trying to take her home, she would probably had been hit as bad as Adi. She watched the man as he spoke, calling her pretty, which made her laugh a bit. "You really think so? That's sweet of you." She said as she downed another shot and made sure to consume more than Adi. Her tolerance was too high for these drinks to make her shit faced, not to mention she had just started getting used to her psychic powers so the side effects weren't as bad for her as they were for Adimus.
Back to top Go down
Adimus

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start.   The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:31 am

"Why yes, yes I do think you are verrry pretty." Adimus said in a clearly drunk but cheesey attempt at a seductive voice. North Barlavarian Whiskey was strong enough to kill most regular people if they drank more than four standard shots of it. Adi by this point, had nearly seven, and was working on doubling the lethal amount with his eighth. Good thing he wasn't a regular mortal. Still though, it was enough to get him drunk, and the party of young Armetisian soldiers were amazed at how much of this stuff he could drink and still be awake and alive. "I'm willing to bet you hear that nearly every single night you work. And it's probably from the same, giant ass, or tiny as hell guys that can't seem to take a hint." Adi said to Adonia, commenting on the words he had previously said. His hormones had pretty much kicked in now, whether he knew it or not, and for Adi, the game of cat and mouse had begun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start.   The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Walkers of War :: The World :: Armetisia :: Arnamaeus City-
Jump to: