Walkers of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will you walk the path of peace or destruction?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Photobucket

Welcome to Walkers of War, an Original, Non-Cannon, Free-For-All RolePlay. New members are always welcome so JOIN us! Now!
Photobucket
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation

RP Time
Weather
Staff

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 3:54 pm by Sutoka

» Sommersturm
The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:37 am by 

» [2008] Viva La Vida Or Death
The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:02 am by 

» [2008] Viva La Vida Or Death
The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:02 am by 

» Tube Catcher 2013
The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:22 am by 

» Sand, Sand, Oh LOOK! More sand..... (open)
The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:39 pm by ChrisJenova

» Festival and Death Swoons (Open)
The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:33 pm by Fiddleback

» Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]}
The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:39 pm by Azriel

» Lola Catherine Antoinette Montoya
The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:15 pm by Azriel

Affiliates
free forum

The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adonia
Admin
Adonia

The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start.   The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:00 am

"Well.. I suppose..." The female said. She couldn't help but keep a bit quiet. Something about strong men being drunk just waved red flags. Though, she trusted Adimus for some reason. She didn't care much that he was plastered, in actuality, it entertained her. The female smiled a bit as she watched Adi sway a bit from his intoxication and giggled every time he spoke because he was just so drunk. The woman smiled a then looked over at the soldiers that had given them the shots before waving to them as a thank you. They soldiers seemed to all nod as they continued to enjoy themselves. "Adi.. I was about to ask if you wanted to dance but.. You seem too out of it. Want to go for a walk instead?"
Back to top Go down
https://walkersofwar.rpg-board.net
Adimus

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start.   The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:13 pm

Adi listened as Adonia talk about dancing and decided instead to switch to taking a walk. "Oh hell, I can dance just fine if you want to. If anything I'm feeling more fluid than ever!" Adi said as he moved his arms in a wavey motion. " alas though, if you really wanna walk instead we can do that too, tho I must say, I am quite the dancer." Adi finished as he leaned in closer to Adonia.
Back to top Go down
Adonia
Admin
Adonia

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start.   The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am

The woman let out a soft laugh and shook her head. She the looked up at the man with a soft giggle. "It's really up to you to be honest. You decide." She said in an entertained tone. The entire situation before the female was amusing her. Her ice blue hues glanced over the male once again as she saw his body slightly sway, either from also wanting to dance or from the intoxication. That, the woman couldn't exactly tell.
Back to top Go down
https://walkersofwar.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start.   The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath, A Business Proposition, And A New Start.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Walkers of War :: The World :: Armetisia :: Arnamaeus City-
Jump to: